Sunday games thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Divisional games are always crazy. Don't know why anyone is getting worked up.
Because this defense couldn't stop the Texans passing game. Lawrence carved them up. And Dobbs had a lot of dropped balls or else his numbers would have been a lot better too.

This defense is bad right now. And unless the pass rush comes back, Brady will have 350

DFWJC

Reaction score
Browns lead Commanders 17-10
Watson is actually (finally) having a decent game

Bucs had a chip shot FG blocked
Still trail Panthers 10-14
:muttley:

Last edited:

slick325

Reaction score
5th seed it will be folks. Shut down the Cowboys starters and begin prep for the Bucs or Panthers in two weeks.

The Saints won't hold the Eagles off. I regret losing to the Jags and Pack...Dallas would be sitting at 14-2 and would be the 1 seed. Oh well.

mldardy

Reaction score
Lol why? Certainly those who play will try to win…those that play.
Because it's a division game and the Eagles aren't exactly lighting the world on fire right now. That's why. I know the negative Cowboy fans like you always want the worst but you may not get it.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Still not sure they would’ve made that trade had they thought they had a shot at the playoffs this season. They would be a lot better team with McCafferty and they run the risk of having to face him in the playoffs. It could come back to bite them. No guarantees they come away with anything with those draft picks. The draft is a crapshoot.
I would make that trade.

I also have faith in Dallas when it comes to the draft.

As far as McCaffrey, yes he would make the team better but perhaps the locker room wasn't meshing. That could cause problems on the field.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and mine is RBs can be found easier then most positions. Somebody wants to give up their entire draft for a RB, I'm good with it

Shane612

Reaction score
Way to overreact.

Not a single honest person would take Jones over Dak.

Doesn't mean Dak is the greatest of all time but that's the stupid dumb comment that haters go to when they say silly crap and get called out
I was overreacting to your emphatic defense of Dak.
It's called sarcasm...you should tone down your love for Dak a little.
Happy New Year!