Sunday games thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
Yeah you're right but like I said they aren't going to take it easy on the Eagles next week

I agree, I think they come out wanting to see where they measure against playoff competition. Now how long they play the starters is up in the air, but beating up on Indy gives you no insight on what you are going into the dance. If anything as we're seeing today, Philly may win in the end just because they are better than NY.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I suspect given the coach, that the Giants would play their starters and see how the game is going. If they are struggling, etc. I could then see him pulling guys.

A lot rests on the Washington outcome. If Washington loses, the Giants are really locked into that 6 spot. They can't move up or down. But San Fran and Minny could still flip flop spots at this point.
With the Giants win today, even if Washington wins out and the Giants lose next week… They win the tiebreaker with Washington and are the 6 seed… So literally nothing for the Giants to play for next week

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
1st and 20, then automatic first down for Panthers on defensive hold. :muttley:

GoldenR

Reaction score
5th seed it will be folks. Shut down the Cowboys starters and begin prep for the Bucs or Panthers in two weeks.

The Saints won't hold the Eagles off. I regret losing to the Jags and Pack...Dallas would be sitting at 14-2 and would be the 1 seed. Oh well.
Horrible defense and pick sixessss will do that to a team!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
rush had one of the worst games of anyone this year in the first game...wth?
Yeah, I know, but still only lost by 9 points.

Minshew was playing very well, throwing good passes and making good decisions, and still lost.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I was overreacting to your emphatic defense of Dak.
It's called sarcasm...you should tone down your love for Dak a little.
Happy New Year!
My love for Dak..... Haha

Because I stated a fact that Dak is better than Jones or that Jones has never had a winning record in the NFL or played a playoff game...... Tone down your hate for Dak and your love for inferior players and division rivals

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Pats defense got Anouther pick 6. If they had competent QB play they would be such a good team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would make that trade.

I also have faith in Dallas when it comes to the draft.

As far as McCaffrey, yes he would make the team better but perhaps the locker room wasn't meshing. That could cause problems on the field.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and mine is RBs can be found easier then most positions. Somebody wants to give up their entire draft for a RB, I'm good with it

I remember Jimmy saying he would’ve never traded Herschel Walker in 89 had the Cowboys had a good team. The Panthers had given up on this season and were playing for next year and the future. I would find it pretty funny if the Panthers make the playoffs and run into San Francisco and McCafferty does a number on them. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If they get him some weapons at WR during the offseason he could take another step. Saquon Barkley staying healthy for most of the season has certainly helped him.
There was a time when Giants had Toney, Golladay, Slayton and Sheperd…not for long but Jones didn’t do much with them. I think he needs a solid go to. A Davante Adams would do him well.

mldardy

Reaction score
With the Giants win today, even if Washington wins out and the Giants lose next week… They win the tiebreaker with Washington and are the 6 seed… So literally nothing for the Giants to play for next week
Yes you've said this a thousand times. It still doesn't mean the Eagles are guaranteed to win next week no matter how many times you say it.