Sunday games thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I remember Jimmy saying he would’ve never traded Herschel Walker in 89 had the Cowboys had a good team. The Panthers had given up on this season and were playing for next year and the future. I would find it pretty funny if the Panthers make the playoffs and run into San Francisco and McCafferty does a number on them. Lol
But you also have to remember that was the 80s and 90s where running was how you won games. It's different now, more of a passing league

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
With the Giants win today, even if Washington wins out and the Giants lose next week… They win the tiebreaker with Washington and are the 6 seed… So literally nothing for the Giants to play for next week
Giants head coach doesn’t seem to be the type to just throw a game away. Titans seem to be the only losers who are doing that thus far.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Have we ever had anyone on the team named Dallas? Why do all the other teams get these players?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can’t at all believe someone could watch a team like New Orleans play today and still complain that Dak is your QB.

How many teams are pretty damned good but have no qb?