Sunday games thread

Pabst

Reaction score
I think people are forgetting that Dallas and Philly left everything on the field when they met last week. There's a reason both teams played poorly this week imo.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm convinced the Eagles are losing on purpose in order to force us to play our starters next week.

Even though this means they will need to play their starters to.

So wait... Never mind. Lol.

Qcard

Reaction score
When Dak Haters watch Prescott play....this is what the Eye Test Sees:lmao2::lmao2:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Minshew is eerily turning into Wentz. Many boneheaded plays, holds on to the ball way too long, but he had that one deep pass that was 20% good read and 80% WR effort

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Pick 6 minshew.

Wonder if there are STILL some idiots out there that think subtracting the league MVP at that time, and inserting a QB whose probably somewhere in the 40 to 50th best QB in the league, in ace of the MVP QB, really didn't affect them much.

Only thing I can't figure out is what this means about us...that the Minsheagles were beating us, and we needed a miracle 3rd and 30 conversion to avoid losing to them, when this HORRID Saints team held them to 3 in the 1st half, and is easily handling them?