Sunday games thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Thanks Garner..you are a true dolt. Love it

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Philly fans really hate the Saints from the game a few years ago. Loving the misery that fanbase is going through right now. Lose to Dallas on Christmas Eve and now getting punked by the Saints in their house.
Yea, but this two game stretch will probably be forgotten with the win next weekend. Face it they are still the overwhelming favourite to get the one seed. I’ll start getting excited if Hurts is questionable or doubtful later this week.

Sydla

Reaction score
Man oh man, I never expected this result. The Saints are not good at all and I figured even with Minshew, the Eagles would be able to at least squeak out a win.

Buttholes are puckering in Philly. They never imagined that they'd have to actually play to win that last game.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Packers will be in...NFL is loving it. Brady and Rodgers to save this weak group of NFC QBs

Sydla

Reaction score
i feel a one and done for the cowboys if brady and evans are connecting now. the thought of wright going against evans is going to be really awful.

Brady is gonna be licking his chops looking at Wright.

But at some point, we gotta get the monkey off our back with that guy.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yea, but this two game stretch will probably be forgotten with the win next weekend. Face it they are still the overwhelming favourite to get the one seed. I’ll start getting excited if Hurts is questionable or doubtful later this week.
Always there for the Eagles spin

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe. That WOULD be nice if he was further injured. Maybe we'll REALLY luck out, and get like a dislocated shoulder or fractured orbital bone or something that might jeopardize not just this year, but his whole career.

It would serve him right.... after those couple thousand aHoles cheered Irvin 30 years ago. Hurts wasn't alive then... but I still blame him.
Dude, that's not cool.