Sunday games thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Its what you said.
It's your reaction. So, eager to defense Dak's honor.
But hey, that's admirable.....lol
:laugh:
I see that you are running around the bush. It's all good you make statements that you can't back up with facts. Instead you change what you said.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cooper stepped in, stepped up, and saved our season. Today Minshew couldn't get it done.

Thank God we have Cooper
he gave us a hard time although we did force 4 TOS
you calling it already? maybe its that vaunted eagles D thats not getting it done..cant beat Dalton! LOL shouldn't they be blowing out a 6-9 team, beating the breaks off them :))

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
And they are going to be able to rest some guys next week.

Since the eagles are losing, it doesn't look like we will have that luxury. We will have to play to win, even though the chances of Philly losing to the gmen with nothing to play for are pretty much impossible

But it's a division game, the g-men hate the iggles and they played really well today. So, I expect them to come out next week wanting to get on a roll, going into the dance, and looking to win against the so called 'best team in the NFC'. Just my take...

visionary

Reaction score
Man oh man, I never expected this result. The Saints are not good at all and I figured even with Minshew, the Eagles would be able to at least squeak out a win.

Buttholes are puckering in Philly. They never imagined that they'd have to actually play to win that last game.

only if Giants come to play

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eagles still in good shape...Giants have nothing to play for and would be smart to rest their starters. Philly will play everyone and get the easy win knowing they will have a week off the following week. I hope the Cowboys do the smart thing and rest everyone against Washington. They wasted their chance to control their own destiny so now just start preparing for the wildcard game

uvaballa

Reaction score
Minshew is eerily turning into Wentz. Many boneheaded plays, holds on to the ball way too long, but he had that one deep pass that was 20% good read and 80% WR effort
Eagles should be good enough to win with their backup.