Sunday games thread

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
So who's the Giants backup QB? I suspect he may be playing next week against Philly.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I think people are forgetting that Dallas and Philly left everything on the field when they met last week. There's a reason both teams played poorly this week imo.

Philly's reason is GarDENER minshew, who should be running a landscaping service, not nfl QB.

Our reason for playing bad with our starting QB against Titans JV squad, is the refs were out to get us.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think someone else already said it but the Eagles avoided the injury bug for most of the season but now those injuries are catching up to them too. I looks like the 49ers are not the team to beat in the NFC.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know. But I'm just following that guy's lead, and others in here.

It wasn't till I came to this site, that I realized that part of being a Cowboys fans, is rooting for other players to "aggravate injuries" or get hurt, to help us win games....and that we are justified hoping for injuries because 30 years ago some bHole Philly fans cheered when Irvib got hurt. I'm learning though !
Hoping for injuries is no good...now that Michael Vick is retired.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You mean someone was hoping that the Panthers would beat the Buccaneers and prevent an inevitable Dallas-Tampa playoff game?:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Time to exercise some Brady demons. We've never beaten him. If we can, maybe that will be an omen of good things to come.

Alweezy

Reaction score
That Green Bay game too. Green Bay was awful during that stretch and we stunk up the joint.

Best case scenario is Philly is holding all of their cards on "when Hurts gets back" and then win ugly or not win at all next week. I dunno just feels like it is setting up for this to happen. It would be an amazing turn of events if we lost those games and still somehow stole the division in the midnight hour.