Sunday games thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
But it's a division game, the g-men hate the iggles and they played really well today. So, I expect them to come out next week wanting to get on a roll, going into the dance, and looking to win against the so called 'best team in the NFC'. Just my take...
Plus when Philly sat starters a couple years ago against Washington and gave Washington the game and division still upsets the Giants. I expect the Giants to try and destroy Philly next week.

Plus Giants HC didn't seems to be the one to lay down. His entire thing as been fighting all 4 quarters

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I always wonder what these players from opposing teams talk about at end of games.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The game next week in Washington is going to be difficult. They will be playing to get in the Playoffs and will be pissed off from losing to the Browns.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Good news is, the Eagles have to play balls-out next week. Bad news is, the Cowboys have to play balls-out next week.
Daboll doesn’t strike me as the type of coach who is going to pull punches, especially for a team that they could potentially meet down the road in the playoffs. Washington on the other hand is probably already thinking about the off-season. I’m so excited for next week

Cydios

Reaction score
762ju5.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Panthers turnovers
and then Bucs came alive. Huge game by TB