Sunday games thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
Bardy against our banged up secondary is a huge mismatch,not sure we can score enough points to keep up.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Brady rounding into form just in time to play us.

432 yards, 3 TDs.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Brady finally has a huge day for my fantasy team after I've been knocked out of the playoffs. Lol

cowboyec

Reaction score
Best case scenario is Philly is holding all of their cards on "when Hurts gets back" and then win ugly or not win at all next week. I dunno just feels like it is setting up for this to happen. It would be an amazing turn of events if we lost those games and still somehow stole the division in the midnight hour.
"stole"?
if we end up division champs...its because of the games we won...including the win over the anointed...who seem to be cratering.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear how the Eagles jock sniffers spin things now.

How can a team with "the best roster in the nfl" lose a game at home with everything to play for? :laugh: Regardless of what happens to next week, I can enjoy a dagger to philly's psyche even if for a week.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Should’ve been either RTP or UR on Jones on Wilson on that play. He’s a mental midget.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
SuperBowl Champ: Detroit Lions

Don’t see that happening, but I wouldn’t count out Tom Brady and the Bucs. When Brady is on they’re hard to beat. The Cowboys are almost assured of a one and done facing him. We’re 0-7 against Brady and we’re 0-8 in our last 8 road playoff games.Those are some very long odds. We better hope we can steal the NFC East next week.