Sunday games thread

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
How can a team with "the best roster in the nfl" lose a game at home with everything to play for? :laugh: Regardless of what happens to next week, I can enjoy a dagger to philly's psyche even if for a week.
It's probably related to losing a tough, physical game last week as well as two more starters and playing down to their opponent.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Very possible seeding:

1. 49ers
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. Bucs
5. Eagles
6. Giants
7. Packers

Wildcard:
2 Cowboys 7 Packers
3 Vikings 6 Giants
4 Bucs 5 Eagles

If Giants beat Vikings, then Dallas would likely play Green Bay, Philly, San Fran.
49ers losing to raiders. Right know

mldardy

Reaction score
Panthers could have had the ball at about midfield if they didn't onside kick it instead they are going to have to go the length of the field with no timeouts and Sam Darnold.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Very possible seeding:

1. 49ers
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. Bucs
5. Eagles
6. Giants
7. Packers

Wildcard:
2 Cowboys 7 Packers
3 Vikings 6 Giants
4 Bucs 5 Eagles

If Giants beat Vikings, then Dallas would likely play Green Bay, Philly, San Fran.
Best case is Dallas gets the monkey off their back by finally beating GB, Brady and then 49ers in the conference championship

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It's probably related to losing a tough, physical game last week as well as two more starters and playing down to their opponent.

I know..... I know. This was my attempt at sarcasm + my disdain for philly. :laugh: Watching redzone, I saw they lost Sweat. Who was the other?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Very possible seeding:

1. 49ers
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. Bucs
5. Eagles
6. Giants
7. Packers

Wildcard:
2 Cowboys 7 Packers
3 Vikings 6 Giants
4 Bucs 5 Eagles

home v green bay
home v tampa bay(bucs will beat philly)
at sf for nfc championship.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The truth is we don't really know how Dabol will play it next week. Maybe hs plays his starters hoping to catch lightning in a bottle the way the Giants did when the almost beat the undefeated Patriots then went on a roll to win the Superbowl. Beating the Eagles and knocking them out of the 1 seed would definitely give the Giants a lot of confidence. But truthfully, as good as Danny Dimes and the Giants looked today beating the Colt, I don't think their starters can beat the Eagles.
Anything is possible with division games.
Giants can run the ball and eat clock they have a chance while playing good defense