Sunday games thread

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
No I'm not. I'm a Cowboys fan.

Probably a bigger one than you!

Do YOU have cool cowboy boots and 10 gallon hat with star on it? I even have one of those sweet bolo ties. I bleed silver and poo blue. Do you? (Not a question)
You’re an eagles fan and it’s really transparent.

I’m sure your starting to sweat seeing your overhyped team come back to reality.

Are you worried you see us in the playoffs considering how Dak has absolutely owned your franchise since he has come into the league?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Not even that, unfortunately.
They are locked in #6
Ok so philly will be fighting for everything and the giants NOTHING. I don't like this but it's nfce rivals. Maybe they try to avoid the sweep and play for pride/momentum.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
If it's bucs cowboys Diggs better follow Evans wherever he goes......even to the bathroom.....

RoboQB

Reaction score
Thank the great Noah Brown for that.....pffffttttt!!!

I blame Kelvin Joseph.
The man who drafts you says publicly it's time for you to grow up and
you give up two TDs and get benched. Bossman Flat.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It pleases me that philly has to scratch and claw next week. Maybe they bring back hurts too early?

mldardy

Reaction score
Carolina so dumb for onside kicking. You have 3 timeouts and field position, didn't need it

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Very possible seeding:

1. 49ers
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. Bucs
5. Eagles
6. Giants
7. Packers

Wildcard:
2 Cowboys 7 Packers
3 Vikings 6 Giants
4 Bucs 5 Eagles

If Giants beat Vikings, then Dallas would likely play Green Bay, Philly, San Fran.

cowboyec

Reaction score
You’re an eagles fan and it’s really transparent.

I’m sure your starting to sweat seeing your overhyped team come back to reality.

Are you worried you see us in the playoffs considering how Dak has absolutely owned your franchise since he has come into the league?
the anointed are cratering down the stretch.
the crown is slipping off because of all that media driven hype.
philly phrauds.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So Hurts is out and Eagles can’t beat anybody. Does that strengthen his case for MVP?
I don't think so.

Personally, I think Mahomes had it locked up even without Hurts getting... hurt

Sure anything could have happened had Hurts stayed healthy but Mahomes numbers is better and he lost his top receiver, while Hurts got a number 1 with Brown.

Creeper

Reaction score
The truth is we don't really know how Dabol will play it next week. Maybe hs plays his starters hoping to catch lightning in a bottle the way the Giants did when the almost beat the undefeated Patriots then went on a roll to win the Superbowl. Beating the Eagles and knocking them out of the 1 seed would definitely give the Giants a lot of confidence. But truthfully, as good as Danny Dimes and the Giants looked today beating the Colt, I don't think their starters can beat the Eagles.