Sunday games thread

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Saints defense doing well to hold the iggles to 10 this long, but the Saints need to score!

Adreme

Reaction score
Whelp Packers are going to make the playoffs. I have seen enough Rodgers to know that when he is moving like that and has that confidence that pretty much only SF can stop him.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Man Oakland I mean Las Vegas, just doesn't have enough juice to beat SF... they are right there all game long...

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Vikings were always paperweights. They won a lot of fortunate games and got blasted in the rest. Not a recipe of a quality team. They are going nowhere in the playoffs. Double Jefferson, get physical with him and that offense disappears.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Whelp Packers are going to make the playoffs. I have seen enough Rodgers to know that when he is moving like that and has that confidence that pretty much only SF can stop him.
Yep. I would rather lose the division and go to Tampa than win the division and get green bay in Dallas.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Looks like Brady’s OL is back and he is getting loads of time to throw, when that happens he is deadly. Unless our rush poses problems we will be toast with our secondary. Not good …..

willia451

Reaction score
Yea. its all entertainment. One team can rebuild multiple times and go to SBs, the other cant....for entertainment and business decisions. LOL
Look at it this way. In the 60s and 70s it was about tearing people's heads off and smashing them into submission. They either pulverized you or you pulverized them. Nobody cared if you go broken up. What do you see now? It's still fun to watch and all that. But it's not primal like it once was. And nobody wants it to be that way anymore. The Cowboys did great in the 70s because they understood what it took. And the Cowboys did great in the early 90s because they brought that back. But that was the end. The Patriots ran with the final franchise that will ever be because they had Tom Brady. And now they are in the tank. Again. It is what is is.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Might actually have been a good thing letting the Niners score.