Sunday NFL Games thread

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can’t wait to play Detroit again. I hope it’s possible.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Titans with Tannehill have a good chance of beating Jags because Trevor Lawrence is not 100%. Then Texans win division and Steelers make the playoffs.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
It is and probably a second round game barring no upsets
It'll be Dallas against the world, I can tell you that right now. Hopefully that'll fire up the Cowboys.

Look, win or not, Dallas didn't play their best game against Detroit. And they know it.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Titans with Tannehill have a good chance of beating Jags because Trevor Lawrence is not 100%. Then Texans win division and Steelers make the playoffs.
I hope not. I don't want the Steelers in the playoffs

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It'll be Dallas against the world, I can tell you that right now. Hopefully that'll fire up the Cowboys.

Look, win or not, Dallas didn't play their best game against Detroit. And they know it.
CeeDee Lamb fumbling. Few other mental errors. Detroit can’t play on the same field with us when we’re at our best.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
All the announcers and pre game shows still crying about the Lions supposed bad call. It's so annoying
Right? Of course. It happened against Dallas so let's cry about it. If that was Dallas on the other side of the ball, everybody would be talking about how bad Dallas screwed up.

Don't recall people crying over the "non" Dez catch. :rolleyes: