Sunday NFL Games thread

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jags have been pretty bad in 2nd half of season, but will be pretty dangerous (No, not Russel Wilson's sandwich) if they get in playoffs.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Well, the Cowboys have a make up call coming too haha. DET are the biggest crybabies in the league. I'm not thinking about the Eagles or 9ers just hoping the Lions get back to Dallas so they can get smashed.
They were lucky to even be in that game to be honest. The Ceedee fumble, the Dak int that should've been called back, and the phantom tripping call had them thinking their hot poop. When in reality they had no business thinking they belong with Dallas

Mr_437

Reaction score
They were lucky to even be in that game to be honest. The Ceedee fumble, the Dak int that should've been called back, and the phantom tripping call had them thinking their hot poop. When in reality they had no business thinking they belong with Dallas
Exactly. That's what I'm saying and Dallas didn't even play a good game by their home standards.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jags have been pretty bad in 2nd half of season, but will be pretty dangerous (No, not Russel Wilson's sandwich) if they get in playoffs.
They are getting healthier but are still really banged up.
That's been their issue for several weeks now....and it kind of still is.
Lawrence is still playing hurt, but his arm is fine....just his knee and ankle.
They may finally get Kirk back IF they make the playoffs.

Jags defense is awful today. But they always seem to struggle in Nashville.

offlimits

Reaction score
Curious. Is SF playing their starters today? Dallas will face either LA, TB or NO. It's that simple... one of those 3. 3 teams could finish 9-8 today.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Tampa Bay looking like they dont need to go to the playoffs. Offense hasnt scored yet on the 2-14 Panthers? They should be eliminated right now

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Dang. I got screwed out of the championship in my leauge. I thought it was 1 week but they changed it this year to the 2 week aggregate format. I was P'd off. I wouldve won base on the results so far this week.

Adreme

Reaction score
Lawrence pulling a Mahomes style interception: popped up off the hands of his teammate.