Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It is, but man, he looks terrible. Hopefully some of it is lack of chemistry and comfort in the system

Didn't make sense to me that they didn't play starters in preseason. New coach, new offense, new QB - they needed some in-game work, obviously.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Gregory makes a play, his whole life story in Dallas is recapped. :facepalm:

TheHerd

Reaction score
Didn't make sense to me that they didn't play starters in preseason. New coach, new offense, new QB - they needed some in-game work, obviously.
yah, this is sort of their preseason I guess. Looks like it for sure

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Damn Melvin Gordon almost gave it up again.. Dude fumbles way too much for my liking.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Russ used to be a dual threat qb but he hasn’t even tried to run tonight. Denver needs to run some RPO

817Gill

Reaction score
I’m happy Collinsworth said it before me. This is the style defense that Denver started to employ versus us last year that ended up shaking Dak.

It’s apparently a popular style that’s been confounding QB’s across the league. We have to run the ball and be efficient to beat it, hopefully we make those changes.

GINeric

Reaction score
Wilson is dinking and dunking and still missing those passes.

plymkr

Reaction score
This game sucks. I'm almost ready to read a book or something. I thought our offense sucked. Denver's offense is horrible.