Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Didn't make sense to me that they didn't play starters in preseason. New coach, new offense, new QB - they needed some in-game work, obviously.
This is game 3, they can't use that excuse anymore. A handful of pre-season series wasn't going to fix what we're seeing tonight.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Wilson is dinking and dunking and still missing those passes.

I dunno man.. those last two passes hit the guys in the hands.. One off the receiver's hands over the middle and the flat pass hit the guy in the chest.. Wilson has not been great but he could use some help.. But we've seen a number of great QBs look pedestrian without playmakers on the outside today..

Sheepish

Reaction score
Wilson looks horrible. Gordon is a fumble waiting to happen. The Broncos offense just looks bad in so many ways.

On the other hand, Jimmy G is horrible. One TD on scripted plays and negative points thereafter.

Both d-lines playing well though

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is game 3, they can't use that excuse anymore. A handful of pre-season series wasn't going to fix what we're seeing tonight.

Basically game three of preseason. Look around, a lot of teams who didn't play starters in preseason didn't look smooth on offense today.

Add in new coach, new offense, and new QB and it was crazy to think it was just going to click when the lights came on.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Might see some Bronco fans heads explode on national TV if they go 3 and out here. :popcorn:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Russ is about to RPO and keep it for 20.. The Niner defense is starting to ignore him..

TheHerd

Reaction score
I have I dog in this fight, but If the Broncos don’t get this call, I’ll entertain fixed theories.