Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Broncos HC might become the best example of how much bad coaching can sabotage a good team.

3rd and 8 and he has arguably his best WR running a route behind the line of scrimmage lol. So strange.

He might also end up being the earliest coach to be binned ever if this carries on.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Remember how everyone was taking about the AFC West being a buzzsaw with 4 potential playoff teams?

Chiefs 2-1 (lost to the Colts today)
Broncos 1-1
Chargers 1-2 (lost to the Jaguars today)
Raiders 0-3

Yikes. Still early and a ton of football left. But wow
Amazing what a real coach can do. Pederson has turned Jacksonville into a real NFL team.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I can't stand Crimson and Gold!! Smdh I despise the Jackasses on the other side of the pigskin as well!!!lol. I hope they both lose!!Lmao

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can't stand Crimson and Gold!! Smdh I despise the Jackasses on the other side of the pigskin as well!!!lol. I hope they both lose!!Lmao

As someone who likes horses, I'm happy to see the Broncos do well when they're not playing us.

Carson

Reaction score
Yup...that was sooo blatant.

He blocked the cb on a slant... didn't even attempt to hide it.
It’s mostly up the refs discretion. It looks like the contact was made after the ball was thrown. If he doesn’t make contact before the pass is thrown then it’s not OPI. 100% that’s OPI on Dallas

But I can probably count on one hand other teams have been called for that compared to us lol

TheHerd

Reaction score
Because the refs will call one of our receivers flagrantly blocking to clear a path on the slant 100 out of 100 times.
That was a blatant offensive PI. And you're right, we get that called every time. As we should

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Broncos fans will be expressing their frustration soon if this keeps up. Too much talent on offense to look this out of sync.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That was a blatant offensive PI. And you're right, we get that called every time. As we should

I wouldn't even mind them calling it on us if I didn't see them ignore it 100 times on other teams every Sunday. I'm not asking them to favor us.. just call the same damn game both ways.. which we almost never see..

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Amazing what a real coach can do. Pederson has turned Jacksonville into a real NFL team.
bahahahhahah..... Pederson is getting one of the best QB prospects of the last 20 years entering his 2nd season. Didnt he get canned in Philly? I guess Tomlinson and Billy Boy arent so good.. their teams look very unprepared.