Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

TheHerd

Reaction score
I wouldn't even mind them calling it on us if I didn't see them ignore it 100 times on other teams every Sunday. I'm not asking them to favor us.. just call the same damn game both ways.. which we almost never see..
Can't disagree with you there. It started after Jerry sued the league. If you're an old timer, you remember prior to 96 we used to get a lot of of calls.

Havic

Reaction score
bahahahhahah..... Pederson is getting one of the best QB prospects of the last 20 years entering his 2nd season. Didnt he get canned in Philly? I guess Tomlinson and Billy Boy arent so good.. their teams look very unprepared.

Part of why he got canned in Philly was wanting to role with Hurts instead of Wentz. Turns out that was the right call and it cost him his job before ownership realized it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Broncos have run 9 plays and have zero first downs. Now they're 94 yards away from the end zone. Good luck.

And just like that they hit a big play on first down.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just seen an alert. Mac Jones probably high ankle sprain. MRI tomorrow.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just seen an alert. Mac Jones probably high ankle sprain. MRI tomorrow.

He got his leg rolled up on the last play. It looked bad but he's lucky nothing was broken. He's going to be out for a bit.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought Denver would be better with Wilson, guess it’s still early in the season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He got his leg rolled up on the last play. It looked bad but he's lucky nothing was broken. He's going to be out for a bit.

Yeah as I think many thought or wondered if it was broken, so I posted that.