Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Another pick play this time by Denver.. another play that the Cowboys could never get away with ..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Especially when you're on a new team and don't take a snap in preseason.

I know they want to protect guys, but new team, new offense, new coach, and you don't play him at all? Patrick Mahomes played in preseason.

Man I absolutely hate this non-playing in the preseason business. If Brady's old arse can play in preseason then anybody can ..

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I could see it both ways.. You never know when Russ might escape contain and run for 20 yards. Why give him another shot.
Well you are correct, there are two ways to look at ot but that 49er Defense is really good I have to give the devil it's due!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
LMAO @ Collinsworth acting as if Jimmy G. is Joe Montana.. The dude got the Super Bowl on a game where he attempted what was it? 7? passes? He's a really good game manager who really fits well with a good team.. Put him on a crap team and watch what happens..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I am.
49ers stood pat regarding their QB situation and as a result may come out a winner
B.B. King___"Never Make Your Move Too Soon"

Jimmy G needing shoulder surgery ended up being a blessing. No one wanted to give up much for him, and they'd be a mess now without him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Damn that looked bad.. Could be anything from high ankle sprain to a concussion and everything in between.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t see anything from those angles where it hit the line. However can’t blame Denver to challenge it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Part of why he got canned in Philly was wanting to role with Hurts instead of Wentz. Turns out that was the right call and it cost him his job before ownership realized it.
He would have been canned last year as Hurts was pathetic. Did you watch the Cowboys game last year with Hurts? I will give the young man all the credit though, he doesnt look close to that guy. Hurts looks like he could be a legit qb for years to come. But lets be real, all of these coaches are at the mercy of their qb, and Pederson lucked out . I watched the entire Jags game today and Lawrence looked damn good.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hackett's head coaching decision-making continues to impress Bronco fans.

Havic

Reaction score
He would have been canned last year as Hurts was pathetic. Did you watch the Cowboys game last year with Hurts? I will give the young man all the credit though, he doesnt look close to that guy. Hurts looks like he could be a legit qb for years to come. But lets be real, all of these coaches are at the mercy of their qb, and Pederson lucked out . I watched the entire Jags game today and Lawrence looked damn good.

Pederson was the right coach for that team. I hope they keep improving, that franchise has been bad for a long time.