Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

Motorola

Reaction score
LMAO @ Collinsworth acting as if Jimmy G. is Joe Montana.. The dude got the Super Bowl on a game where he attempted what was it? 7? passes? He's a really good game manager who really fits well with a good team.. Put him on a crap team and watch what happens..
Two NFC Chmpionship games and one Super Bowl appearance in the last three postseasons with Garopollo as QB...I would like our Prescott and the Cowboys emulate that at the least.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I believe this was the same referee crew that called our Raiders Thanksgiving debacle last year.

Flags everywhere, yet they pick up the clear and obvious one.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Two NFC Chmpionship games and one Super Bowl appearance in the last three postseasons with Garopollo as QB...I would like our Prescott and the Cowboys emulate that at the least.

We haven't had their kind of defense, but we might just have it this season.

reddyuta

Reaction score
they should just let Wilson do his thing,this regimented Offense seems not to suit him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Broncos probably won't have better starting field position than that all night, and they went nowhere.

But they pinned San Fran, so maybe they will?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
A team that can run the ball has no fear of starting on its own 1 yard line. The 49ers will line up and smash mouth their way off their own goal line.