Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

RonnieT24

Reaction score
NFC Championship game that postseason -
Garoppolo was 11 out of 19 for 131 yds - 0 TD, 1 INT
By the way ...Aaron Rodgers was 20 for 29 for 225 yds - 0 TD, 0 INT - at home at Lambeau Field.

Nope.. you have the wrong game. Those numbers were from last year in the divisional round... In the 2019 NFC Championship game against the Packers his line was:

6 of 8 for 77 yards 0 TD and 0 INT.

And that game sent them to the Super Bowl.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
In those two years...65 tds and 104 rating.

We clearly have different definitions of average.

Yeah before he broke that finger on his throwing hand he was having one of the all time great seasons..

Reactions: Ken

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Russell Wilson hasn't really clicked with the Broncos offense yet, but it's still early in the season.

Motorola

Reaction score
LMAO @ Collinsworth acting as if Jimmy G. is Joe Montana.. The dude got the Super Bowl on a game where he attempted what was it? 7? passes? He's a really good game manager who really fits well with a good team.. Put him on a crap team and watch what happens..
Two NFC Chmpionship games and one Super Bowl appearance in the last three postseasons with Garopollo as QB...I would like our Prescott
Nope.. you have the wrong game. Those numbers were from last year in the divisional round... In the 2019 NFC Championship game against the Packers his line was:

6 of 8 for 77 yards 0 TD and 0 INT.

And that game sent them to the Super Bowl.
I stand corrected.
Yet Rodgers was 20/29 overall for 2TD and 2 INT -yet he and his Packers team were pimp-slapped 0 -27 in the first half...wound up losing by 17___20- 37.

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Two NFC Chmpionship games and one Super Bowl appearance in the last three postseasons with Garopollo as QB...I would like our Prescott

I stand corrected.

I think if you trade out Garrett for Shanahan Prescott would have at least one Super Bowl appearance in his career already .. maybe more.. Not with the current team but that the 2016-2019 version.. The point is that Garapolo has been an innocent bystander by and large on those great teams. Hell even THEY acknowledged it by trading away three picks to get his replacement.

Ken

Reaction score
I think if you trade out Garrett for Shanahan Prescott would have at least one Super Bowl appearance in his career already .. maybe more.. Not with the current team but that the 2016-2019 version..
I just don't think our defense was good enough.

Only last year and this year would I say the defense is good enough to win big games in...

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I just don't think our defense was good enough.

Only last year and this year would I say the defense is good enough to win big games in...

Maybe you're right but.. up until he gets to the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl Shanahan has shown that he's willing to use the running game to help his defense.. LOL!

zerofill

Reaction score
Weird only 3 undefeated teams already.

Even more weird it is the Dolphins, Eagles, and Giants lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
How is a guy who grew up in the game like Hackett this bad at situational game management?