Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It warms my heart to see a good ole fashioned student body right sweep with a fullback and the QB under center..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Denver has the run game going.
Wilson making some plays. Maybe I was wrong, maybe he is not done. :laugh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wilson making some plays now. Second quarter offense looks nothing like the first, despite the bad field position.

GINeric

Reaction score
Any chance Kellen Moore is watching the game tonight to see how important a run game is to the play-calling???

I wish Moore was smart enough to call the plays good enough to place his offense in the position to succeed on a regular basis.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Any chance Kellen Moore is watching the game tonight to see how important a run game is to the play-calling???

I wish Moore was smart enough to call the plays good enough to place his offense in the position to succeed on a regular basis.

I've given up on Moore at this point man.. He believes "yards are yards" so he's never going to feature the running game.. We're screwed until he gets another job.,

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Pederson was the right coach for that team. I hope they keep improving, that franchise has been bad for a long time.
They looked impressive today . Defense played great, they ran the ball, and Lawrence is starting to look like the number 1 pick of the draft.

Motorola

Reaction score
LMAO @ Collinsworth acting as if Jimmy G. is Joe Montana.. The dude got the Super Bowl on a game where he attempted what was it? 7? passes? He's a really good game manager who really fits well with a good team.. Put him on a crap team and watch what happens..
NFC Championship game that postseason -
Garoppolo was 11 out of 19 for 131 yds - 0 TD, 1 INT
By the way ...Aaron Rodgers was 20 for 29 for 225 yds - 0 TD, 0 INT - at home at Lambeau Field.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've given up on Moore at this point man.. He believes "yards are yards" so he's never going to feature the running game.. We're screwed until he gets another job.,

Seems like we're always screwed until someone gets another job. It's become a bad habit.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Then why are you watchting this game?
It was joke man, I can't chose the lesser of two evils in this one so I watch anyways..That's how it goes for me if the Cowboys are not playing!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory almost made a play. Was right there by Jimmy G.

Oh, he was held.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Niners should have enough room to avoid a butt punt like the Dolphins had today.