Sunday Night Football - Bills at Miami

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dan Quinn better be taking notes......sitting back in that freaking zone....and not bringing pressure gets you beat every freaking time.

Mark

Reaction score
I know this much....I won't be watching :laugh:
The League doesn't even attempt to hide its highway robbery in broad-daylight anymore. You used to get all games via an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.

Except for the playoff games, of course - which were broadcast over-air and accessible for free via an antenna on your roof.

Then, Thursday night games migrated to Amazon Prime, which requires an additional subscription.

Now, the NFL is also partnering with Peacock, extracting an extra bit of flesh. Parceling-out the season's games to a group of independent subscription services - each of which exacts its own fee like a troll on a bridge - is outrageous, really.

Happily, there are workarounds.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Buffalo shooting themselves in the foot over and over again.....Allen hasn't taken care of the football but their offensive line is dreadful

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a shootout, so of course it's 14-7 through 3 quarters.

Ken

Reaction score
O'cyrus Torrence abused for the sack fumble.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Josh Allen is a turnover machine. I predicted we'd get at least 2 ints against him but we crapped the bed in that one.