Sunday Night Football - Bills at Miami

Yobwocs

Reaction score
If we play Buffalo again, I think we get the Cooks in this game and not the Cooks on Dec 17

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
ken-dorsey-tantrum.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I can't tell you one thing Collinsworth said. Commentators are like white noise machines to me, just something in the background.

Some of y'all seem to hang on their every word. Have fun with that.

Cabrito

Reaction score
Imagine Dak making that throw before then end of the half? He would be roasted nationwide. Allen will likely get a pass because he was trying to make a play.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Welp....

Saturday: Browns-Texans: 4:30 ET on NBC
PIT/MIA or BUF/KC: 8:15 ET on Peacock Sunday:
PIT/BUF-MIA or BUF/MIA : 1:00 ET on CBS
Packers-Cowboys: 4:30 ET on FOX
Rams-Lions: 8:15 ET on NBC
Monday: Eagles-Bucs: 8:15 ET on ESPN & ABC

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They put Mahomes on Peacock - gonna sell some subscriptions. I hope they play the Steelers just to hear the locals complain about it. :muttley:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Was announced, GB at Dallas 3:30 CST Sunday. Per Adam Schefter. A thread has been started about it.

I already have Peacock, since early October. So I will watch it of course. Who ever it is.
If Peacock gets many sign ups, you can bank on it that we'll be seeing increasingly more NFL pay per view type arrangements in the future.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They put Mahomes on Peacock - gonna sell some subscriptions. I hope they play the Steelers just to hear the locals complain about it. :muttley:
I wonder if Peacock has some State Farm insurance in case it fails. :lmao:

Man if they play the Steelers, I will hate having to root for KC.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If Peacock gets many sign ups, you can bank on it that we'll be seeing increasingly more NFL pay per view type arrangements in the future.
You can bank on it already. Amazon pays a billion dollars for Thursday nights, annually.

These streaming platforms aren't going away. Young generations can't imagine a world without them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game they had on Peacock earlier, and a few college games I seen. Picture quality was ok, but it did not seem HD. Or it was a lower grade of it. But watchable.