Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well, the Packers defense isn't going to do anything to stop Hurts. All we have to rely on is Rodgers keeping the game close enough to pull out a classic Rodgers style 4th quarter win.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
They're still 10-1. And they'll be the #1 seed while we have to figure out how to stop Brady and a healthy Tampa team in the first round of the playoffs.
Remember a few weeks ago when this year was supposedly the best chance we've had in years at advancing in the playoffs? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This logic is bizarre to me.

For starters, not every team had DT issues. Two, Philly lost Davis a couple of weeks ago and then lost a backup, so they needed DTs when they signed Suh and Joseph. We also had needs but as Stephen said just a week ago, they like what they have at DT.

One of the biggest flaws the Jones boys have is their constant overvaluing of what they have on their roster. They always think they have more talent than they actually do. Hankins + Joseph, for example, would have been a huge improvement at DT for us.

I agree with your take. I honestly think they want the rest of the league to think they draft so well and are so brilliant they don't have to get players from outside the organization.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Been saying you need certain personnel to that match up well to stop their offense. Only a few teams can do that IMO and yes we are one.

75boyz

Reaction score
That was a really good half of NFL Football.
I enjoyed watching it. Hopefully Rodgers saved a little of his magic for the second half against these Eagles.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Remember a few weeks ago when this year was supposedly the best chance we've had in years at advancing in the playoffs? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
It still is and will likely be our best chance in a while.

Swagger

Reaction score
Eagles' defense isn't god enough to win the Superbowl but those claiming Hurts is a Jag are smoking some weird stuff. He's one of their best players and knocking on the door of being a legit top 10 QB in the league.