Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Big time throw.

Howzabout the corner lost his coverage and could have had a pick had he bothered to turn his head.

When I was a young man it seemed like all CBs looked back for the ball. The Cowboys CBs certainly did - or Landry wouldn’t let them see the field.

Technique is a lost art.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It still is and will likely be our best chance in a while.
I dunno, considering we've never beat Brady ever in his 37364 years in the league and we may we play him in the first round... And even if we get past him, we have the Eagles to worry about, and probably the Niners who are our Daddy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I get so tired of hearing how this asst coach is so great and is clearly next up to get a head coaching job........ugh.

Havent we learned yet????? With Cooper Rush our offense was damn near bottom in league.
Dak comes back and we are right at top of league.

Did our coaches somehow flip the switch and figure it out?

leeblair

Reaction score
The Eagles don't know it, but they are on the verge of collapse. They are wearing thin.

Swagger

Reaction score
Lol. They likely won’t win the Super Bowl, but that statement is just silly.
Why is it silly? Their run defense isn't good enough to win the Superbowl it gets gashed open in most games and earlier in this game they potentially had a serious injury to one of their best players in their secondary. The D just gave up 20 points to the Packers in one half - an offense that has struggled to score 20 points in each of their last 6 games. Not really a silly statement if you actually think about it.

Swagger

Reaction score
The 49ers' D is good enough to win the Superbowl not this Eagles D

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Howzabout the corner lost his coverage and could have had a pick had he bothered to turn his head.

When I was a young man it seemed like all CBs looked back for the ball. The Cowboys CBs certainly did - or Landry wouldn’t let them see the field.

Technique is a lost art.
Back when teams had 12 passing attempts a game and DBs were allowed to practically decapitate WRs???

SlimBig

Reaction score

Technique is a lost art.
Back shoulder throw.
Rodgers and Brady have torched teams on those throws for over a decade. Romo too.
It's almost impossible to stop unless there's coverage up top and the DB doing the trail technique.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lol. They likely won’t win the Super Bowl, but that statement is just silly.

We as Cowboys fans can speak from experience in knowing how a bad run defense can cause a team to get eliminated from the playoffs. And that it doesn't matter sometimes how good of a regular season an NFL team has had, if their defense can't stop the run when they get in the playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I dunno, considering we've never beat Brady ever in his 37364 years in the league and we may we play him in the first round... And even if we get past him, we have the Eagles to worry about, and probably the Niners who are our Daddy.
:facepalm:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The 49ers' D is good enough to win the Superbowl not this Eagles D
let that D try to win the SB when that offense is scoring 13. They got ripped agaunst the chiefs... you think 13 is holding up against the chiefs? Dalton isnt Mahomes.