Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The only good thing from tonight is GB pretty much done.
There are still 6 games left. And I still say Eagles drop another game. Maybe 2. And also one against us.
The thing is. We need to pretty much win out as well.

which is highly unlikely

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles not good enough to get by Niners or Dallas in the playoffs.

Yeah, if I were an Eagles fan I'd worry about the 49ers but I wouldn't worry too much about us. Not that we couldn't beat them but we aren't a great matchup and frankly, we fizzle consistently in the playoffs. We have little success in the postseason to start claiming that a potential 15-2 team is gonna have it rough with us come January.

75boyz

Reaction score
Well, the Captain Obvious is that Quinn is gonna hafta shore up the run dee to handle the Hurts and Sanders duo.
He's got time to work on it.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
It's just hard to win giving up 281 yards rushing. And there's a quarter left to play.

Sydla

Reaction score
The only good thing from tonight is GB pretty much done.
There are still 6 games left. And I still say Eagles drop another game. Maybe 2. And also one against us.
The thing is. We need to pretty much win out as well.

Comes down to next week IMO. The Titans need to beat Philly in Philly. If Philly wins, while obviously still statistically possible, I think that would kill any hope for us to win the division. There aren't that many potential losses outside our game on the Philly schedule.

Sydla

Reaction score
Why is Philly throwing? They are literally just grinding GB into the turf running the ball.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Their offense is worse and yet still our defense allowed them to come back from 14 down. NO excuses for that.
Recall our defense was on the field that whole game we lost because we couldnt get a long productive drive late in the game to give the defense time to catch its breath. We lost TOP by a good margin especially in second half.

mardwin

Reaction score
That is what I was thinking. They have the NYG twice and The Titans. I can’t see them winning all 3 of those.
Just need them to lose a game, and we beat them….but as I said we will need to win out also.

We should win out as long as Dallas runs the football. We lose when we try to force Dak into playing elite QB.

erod

Reaction score
It's almost impossible to defend the back shoulder once the defender is committed to accelerating forward and the QB can put the ball on the spot with some pace.
Yeah, I miss the days when we could throw those at will.