Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

GRCowboy

Reaction score
UnFNT7t.png
Eagles fans agree:

giphy.gif

mardwin

Reaction score
Yeah, if I were an Eagles fan I'd worry about the 49ers but I wouldn't worry too much about us. Not that we couldn't beat them but we aren't a great matchup and frankly, we fizzle consistently in the playoffs. We have little success in the postseason to start claiming that a potential 15-2 team is gonna have it rough with us come January.

Dallas is pretty good when we play to our strength which is running the football and let Dak build his play from that. When we get pass happy with a QB with limited anticipation that's when we get punished like it happened last year. Dak is the weakness of this team so he needs to play within his limitations.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL I told my son the same thing. Hurts is only going to - wait for it - hurt you when he runs. He's a RB playing QB.

LOL. He has two passing TDs and like a 113 rating tonight. He has a season rating of 106 and is completing close to 69% of his passes.

But yeah, he can't throw, only run.

tcc0808

Reaction score
7 man box is not a way to stop the run…. But have they really been trying all game… it’s hard to give up 300+yards rushing.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
At least we don't have to worry about running into Rodgers in the playoffs and getting owned again. Instead we will be owned by our other daddy Brady and be one and done.

@MysteryIceGuro you are rubbing off on me lol

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Their whole offense is predicated on hurts running the ball. Take that away and they don't have diddly squat

Sydla

Reaction score
Dallas is pretty good when we play to our strength which is running the football and let Dak build his play from that. When we get pass happy with a QB with limited anticipation that's when we get punished like it happened last year. Dak is the weakness of this team so he needs to play within his limitations.

That's great. But we tend to get pass happy. And again, one thing that we have been very consistent at over the last 15-20 years is completely imploding in the playoffs. So again, I am not sure we should be claiming that the #1 seed in the NFC is just not good enough to beat our juggernaut of a team.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
LOL. Green Bay player flops, gets booed, gets up, gives the fan the double finger, and gets cheers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
For the Cowboys to win the NFC East they would have to win out and Philly would have to lose one more game. Don’t see it happening.

75boyz

Reaction score
Dang, over 300 yds rushing with still 12 minutes to play.
smh

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Eagles run game is legit. I hope we come ready to stop it come christmas eve. Being able to run the ball is going to help when you run into crappy weather come playoff time.

Sydla

Reaction score
7 man box is not a way to stop the run…. But have they really been trying all game… it’s hard to give up 300+yards rushing.

Even if yuo take out Hurts 150 yards, the Eagles have run for around 170. That's pathetic Green Bay. Pretty damn pathetic.