Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

Sydla

Reaction score
That's game, thanks for showing up. GB needed to come up with a stop and get a punt. Now Philly can chew more clock and likely get at least 3.

Don't forget to tip your waiter.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Recall our defense was on the field that whole game we lost because we couldnt get a long productive drive late in the game to give the defense time to catch its breath. We lost TOP by a good margin especially in second half.

But like I mentioned before. Championship defenses and Elite defenses don't give up 14 point leads in the 4th quarter and don't give up a TD on 4th and 7. So there's still no excuse for the 14 point lead the Cowboys gave up.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah....comical that there are people here that say (with a straight face) that he's just like Tebow.
Silly

Just wishful thinking on their part. I’m just hoping his inexperience will hurt them in the playoffs, otherwise he’s gonna be a problem for the rest of the NFC

Wangchung83

Reaction score
But like I mentioned before. Championship defenses and Elite defenses don't give up 14 point leads in the 4th quarter and don't give up a TD on 4th and 7. So there's still no excuse for the 14 point lead the Cowboys gave up.
Um, most championship defenses aren't the obvious weak link in salary cap, for this salary cap that offense has got to move the ball in the 4th quarter. All championship level defense do have to have a good running offense to take time off the clock and thats a fact for all of them.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They have another qtr to go.
This game isn't over...GB still has a chance to win.

It's over. Next up for the Eagles is the Titans. If they win that game then it's more unlikely that the Cowboys can catch them for the division.