Sunday wildcard games thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Romo play against the Rams.
Actually it was not like the rams play, it was identical to the Romo play vs the vikings in the 06 preseason game. Snap over his head, he recovered it, rolled right and hit terrance copper down the field. The rams play he picked it up and ran with it then ended the drive running it in for a TD.

not many people remember the vikings preseason play.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Actually it was not like the rams play, it was identical to the Romo play vs the vikings in the 06 preseason game. Snap over his head, he recovered it, rolled right and hit terrance copper down the field. The rams play he picked it up and ran with it then ended the drive running it in for a TD.

not many people remember the vikings preseason play.
To me it was. But thanks for referencing another play.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Giants got an easier path than we do after having a worse season.

Reminds me of a few years back in 2014 when the cowboys got the 3 seed because of a 3 way tie and losing conference record. Despite beating the 1 seed Seahawks head to head in the regular season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think if Dak is "on" tomorrow we stomp Brady. If he's not, we GET stomped. I don't bet, but if I did I wouldn't bet a single dollar either way at this point.
Even if Dak is on I can’t see us stomping Brady, especially on the road. The best Dak looked all season was against Philly and we barely hung on and that was against a backup QB.

MikeB80

Reaction score
i just read this is the 6th straight season that the #6 seed beat the #3 seed in the nfc playoffs. That is odd and interesting.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Giants got an easier path than we do after having a worse season.
But we have more to prove than the Giants do.
It's fitting that we will have to serve revenge against Brady and then the 49ers if we want to get to the NFC Championship.
If we can navigate that gauntlet, we should sail to the Super Bowl.