Sunday wildcard games thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A guy in Buffalo spends five months of the year living in cold, windy, snowy weather...even going out for groceries or chicken wings, or grilling on his deck. A guy domiciled in Miami has all twelve months to knock around in shorts & sandals when not at work. Either climate takes acclimation, especially the frigid one.
Yes I know that. But it still does not make that big of a difference as many think. Not for a 3 hour game.
if windy and rain, sleet snow, yeah it effects both teams.
I grew up in cold weather in Ohio and moved to South Florida. It took a good 3 years to get acclimated to that change.

However when I went back North to visit or to work in different areas, one being a winter for my work in Montreal. It did not effect me like I thought.
But I guess it can effect people differently.

stinkface

Reaction score
That’s bs and them justifying it is worse. They never let anyone hit someone like that.
Not helmet to helmet, but only because of the ball location prevented that from happening. Letting them play. PS. If it had been on an it would have been called every time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gee whiz gotta wait another whole freakin' day for Cowboys game :facepalm:
the plus is our injured players have another day of rest as well as the rest of the team, that's big , hate the wait as well but i feel its helping our players and extra time to go over game plans and watch film etc..
Im waiting on the nfl to hose us if we win, and they make us play Saturday LOL

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
WC Weekend has been so bad...to many teams that should not be in the playoffs or teams playing without their best players...

There are 3-5 elite to very good teams (Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Bengals, Cowboys) and everyone else...just terrible matchups and play.
A few 7th round teams that shouldn’t have made the playoffs. Before the 7 team expansion, the 49ers and Bills would’ve gotten byes. So the only game so far wouldve been the epic Chargers Jags. And the Ravens Bengals wouldve been much more entertaining with a healthy Lamar. The 7th team really leads to terrible lopsided games.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
It’s not about your high moments in garbage time but about your lows when it matters. When it matter dak fails every time

Motorola

Reaction score
Gee whiz gotta wait another whole freakin' day for Cowboys game :facepalm:
And the American sports media will espouse on tha game from sunrise Monday - through all day - into the evening and night.