Sunday wildcard games thread

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I won’t bring up you know who because there are many other threads about it. But imagine the game thread if this was us? I can’t wait for the excuses that Allen gets from our fans
didn’t see the picks but his first quarter he was playing well. Putting passes that literally dak only dreams of. Put one right by the ear hole on a guy and no way dak makes that or the long one to diggs

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Pretty impressive coming back from 17 points down with a rookie QB who’s had receivers dropping balls.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Actually any Dallas specifically calling out players or the teams belongs in other threads. This is an escape from all of that.
general statement ok, if not meant to be derogatory. As plenty of other threads for that.
As some posters all they want to do is come in and dump on Dak or the team. We get enough of that in the other threads.
Use to be rule where no Dallas talk especially derogatory comments in the other games sections.

Motorola

Reaction score
Jekyll and Hyde playoff games. Crazy!
Last night - Chargers @ Jaguars
Now - Dolphins @ Bills
Even yesterday afternoon (for the 1st half)...intense and competitive play between all teams.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, if that was Dallas instead of Buffalo, fans would be freaking out:

“Can’t even beat a 3rd string QB!”

“We need a QB that doesn’t throw INT’s!”

“We should be winning by 30 against this sorry team!”

It would be interesting for sure.
100% our fans are anti fans so many haters talking trash about our own team or players..never ceases to amaze me the excuses other teams and players get and our do not.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are some of you rooting for Miami because they're the underdog, or you just don't like Buffalo??
If Bengals win, they go to Buffalo. And that is not right. So want Dolphins to win. So Bengals would get a home game against Jaguars as Miami goes to KC.