Sunday wildcard games thread

Wangchung83

Reaction score
100% our fans are anti fans so many haters talking trash about our own team or players..never ceases to amaze me the excuses other teams and players get and our do not.
No just one, for clarification that one is Dak. Thanks though please come again

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Last two playoff games should teach all remaining playoff teams that no lead should be treated as "safe" or impossible for the opposing team to come back from. Play for all 4 quarters,

zeroburrito

Reaction score
this half is like the sf/sea one. score is close, but it's a domination. probably end up a blowout.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buffalo has to win to fulfill our destiny of beating the Eagles in the divisional round, going to San Francisco for the NFCCG as the underdog and putting them away on a T.Y. Hilton slant pass late before blowing out the Bills 52-17 in the Super Bowl, even though that idiot Osa Odiggywhohah showboated and had a TD taken away when he was stripped by Cole Beasley at the goal line.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the refs are going easy at best, or ignoring offensive holding altogether.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the refs are going easy at best, or ignoring offensive holding altogether.
And pass interference… but that is a playoff thing. Dallas just needs to be aware of it and adjust accordingly.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol, if that was Dallas instead of Buffalo, fans would be freaking out:

“Can’t even beat a 3rd string QB!”

“We need a QB that doesn’t throw INT’s!”

“We should be winning by 30 against this sorry team!”

It would be interesting for sure.
That's pretty much what's happening on a popular Bills forum at the moment. It looks very familiar. :muttley: