Sunday wildcard games thread

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% our fans are anti fans so many haters talking trash about our own team or players..never ceases to amaze me the excuses other teams and players get and our do not.
We contribute to those excuses trying to make us look not as bad.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
you mean the defense getting those 2 quick INTS is impressive and long run back by the PR..

right an impressive TEAM EFFORT, anyone figure out what a team effort means??
But in the end, you cant count on a 65 plus yard punt return, or 3 turnovers. WHEN that happens, yea, you are in good shape and have a great shot at winning. But when that DOESNT happen, its all good brah, Ive got Mahmomie taking snaps. He'll be your Huckleberry.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Bills are really talented but they are a weird team. I still think they will pull this out but this crap won’t fly against Cincinnati or KC.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Dak plays like Allen he’ll get crucified. I doubt Allen gets much blame if they lose this game.
they will kick it under the rug but even in wins, Dak gets criticized, shouldn't they be curbstomping this MIA team,, why arent they blowing them out.. Dak gets that even in a win.. watch nobody will talk much about Lawrences 4 INts because he won but Dak get that in wins.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know we never even thought about this, but what would happen if the Dolphins win. Would Tua play next week? Or would the pressure be too much on the league to keep him out? How long do you need to be ready after a concussion? 5 months?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they should cut /trade Josh

hes not the answer nearly 4 TOS from a highly paid qb..hes overrated and overpaid. look at his entire T/Os from the year pretty up the list.,.

fumble 6... how can a qb pay like that isnt he supposed to elevate his game

Trevor 4 ints
Allen 2 Ints ,a fumble lost for 6 and fumble not lost.

that sloppy quarterbacking..... hmm lets make huge deal of it.. ;):muttley:
You might be premature in your effort to make Dak look better.

Game ain;t over, Bills driving.

Doesn't Josh get 7 years too? Or not?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I know we never even thought about this, but what would happen if the Dolphins win. Would Tua play next week? Or would the pressure be too much on the league to keep him out? How long do you need to be ready after a concussion? 5 months?
Wasn't there a recent report that his career might be over. I doubt we see Tua this year. It will definitely be bridgewater though.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Wasn't there a recent report that his career might be over. I doubt we see Tua this year. It will definitely be bridgewater though.
again.. why? How long has it been? No way has he not cleared protocol by next weeks game.