Sunday wildcard games thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
again.. why? How long has it been? No way has he not cleared protocol by next weeks game.
Wasn’t it like his 3rd of the year.
A few years back or so, Keuchly had a concussion for the Panthers, and missed like 6 games. When he came back he was not the same.
once eliminated from the playoffs, they shut him down for the year. I don’t think he was the same after that.

Tua may be done for the year. But if they reach the AFCCG. Don’t be surprised if they push it for him to play.
He really needs the entire off season to get better.

Zman5

Reaction score
Allen is always good for a WTeff game or two a season. The game vs the Jags last year for instance.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You might be premature in your effort to make Dak look better.

Game ain;t over, Bills driving.

Doesn't Josh get 7 years too? Or not?
sorry but Daks played very well in games and got criticized over mistakes in WINS! he played great his rookie year, defense blew it, last year 14 penalties , no run game, defense giving up huge runs and yet here are the trolls ripping dak for a loss that he didn't have much part of..did dak give up 250 yards to the rams? nope..that my point, qbs are not perfect and teams win in games,

case in point the MIA dolphins are winning because the team showed up to support each other in all phases..

without the help of the tos, sts and other plays made, that offense and qb would be down 30 right now.. its lesson to get off daks sack because we are excusing other players for the same things Dak being burned for..facts

w-ls on the team just lie i know those 2 INts from Allen arent all on him, bad route, and a ricochet on possible PI no call etc..it happens its a part fo the nfl, its not dak issue , wake up ..

but thanks for showing up and making excuses for their qb.. but be highly critical of ours. 4 turnovers are 4 turnovers regardless of the outcome.. that how daks being held responsible for the our team playing poorly around him.