Sunday wildcard games thread

adwar

Reaction score
they need to see hands and feet …. Same as the Bills game earlier. Was not a catch and why didnt they buzz to look at it

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Expedited Review is a blessing and a curse. They use it fix inches on spot and sometimes if its a catch, but last week a QB was clearly sacked by the facemask and they do nothing… Im just not sure what the point is
Facemask calls/non-calls are not reviewable, by rule.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe the Giants can replicate this offensive performance again in the playoffs

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Expedited Review is a blessing and a curse. They use it fix inches on spot and sometimes if its a catch, but last week a QB was clearly sacked by the facemask and they do nothing… Im just not sure what the point is
This should be evenly applied. How do they determine when to do the expedited review versus requiring a coach to throw the red flag?

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
NY is showing us at WR why there is ZERO risk in CONTINUING to churn the bottom of your roster...I've seen 3 WR's for NY today that I've never heard of, that are clearly more talented than Noah Brown....and not even close.
Is it the players or the offense because league wide dudes be running wide open.

adwar

Reaction score
Facemask calls/non-calls are not reviewable, by rule.
Thats exactly my point. That’s amazingly easy to see and fix… the things they quick review are much more subjective. Did the whistle blow etc etc