Redline360

Reaction score
It's amazing Vikings had the record they did. Honestly not a great team overall

Defense is argurably bottom 5.
Run game is ranked what in the 20s
OL has improved greatly from past years but is still nothing to brag about

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Its like the vikes d coordinator has no clue. On that 4th and 1 the vikings didn't even stack the LOS. they gave the giants a first down.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If the Jeff Saturday Colts could go up 31-0 at Minnesota, anyone can beat them. That's why I wanted the Cowboys to fall and get matched up against them in the wildcard round. Definitely would have been the easiest opponent on paper

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This is why you go for it on 4th downs in these types of games. I like seeing coaches over time go for it and not punt or kick FGs. Offenses are becoming much more efficient these days and settling for FGs put you behind.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Not running Dak is holding this offense hostage. Barkley has a grand total of 7 carries and the gmen are pushing 150 on the ground.

Dak has green light to run according to the HC,he just is painfully slow and not fast Jones,

ksadler1

Reaction score
I miss that swagger and look of confidence that the Cowboys once had. You can see it in teams like NYG and 49ers. We've been missing that for a long time...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Giants winning guarantees there will be an NFC East team in the NFC Championship game. But so would the Cowboys winning tomorrow it the Giants lose this one. If the Giants win, I guess them making it would be more tolerable than the Eagles making it.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If the Jeff Saturday Colts could go up 31-0 at Minnesota, anyone can beat them. That's why I wanted the Cowboys to fall and get matched up against them in the wildcard round. Definitely would have been the easiest opponent on paper
Tampa is not a good team. In any other division, they don't sniff the playoffs. If you can't beat them, you aren't beating anyone in the playoffs and deserve to sit at home.

Alweezy

Reaction score
C'mon man don't be scared of Tampa Bay. They just as suspect as the Vikings to be honest.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Prescott is way too heavy footed to have these types of designed runs. Dak is much better with these in the red zone or improvising every now and then.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Tampa is not a good team. In any other division, they don't sniff the playoffs. If you can't beat them, you aren't beating anyone in the playoffs and deserve to sit at home.
All this Brady in the Playoffs stuff has folks shook... at some point, you gotta play who is in front of you and be the one who knocks.

gmb1

Reaction score
Let's see them beat the Bucs at home, then we can talk.
Yes. The Cowboys have disappointed me so many times. And the tin foil hats are saying Tampa is destined to win tomorrow so...