Sunday wildcard games thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Interviewing coaches on the sidelines during the game is something new this year.
They do it during commercials then run it on air. Basketball has been doing it for years but it's new for the NFL.

Seems kind of pointless since you just get coach-speak. I want to see a coach lose it on the reporter, but they probably wouldn't show it. :muttley:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
That's the right call. Ground clearly assisted in gaining control of the ball imo

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo and Gene Steratore agreeing on a no catch.

Reaction score
They do it during commercials then run it on air. Basketball has been doing it for years but it's new for the NFL.

Seems kind of pointless since you just get coach-speak. I want to see a coach lose it on the reporter, but they probably wouldn't show it. :muttley:
Dan Campbell was entertaining for these short chats.

Other coaches were a waste of time IMO

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
WC Weekend has been so bad...to many teams that should not be in the playoffs or teams playing without their best players...

There are 3-5 elite to very good teams (Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Bengals, Cowboys) and everyone else...just terrible matchups and play.

jwitten82

Reaction score
The bills can start pulling some starters by halftime, get a mini bye week. Dolphins aren't coming back with a 3rd string QB.

Londonboy

Reaction score
WC Weekend has been so bad...to many teams that should not be in the playoffs or teams playing without their best players...

There are 3-5 elite to very good teams (Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Bengals, Cowboys) and everyone else...just terrible matchups and play.
49ers?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Yeah, you can tell it’s a pre-recorded interview from a few minutes earlier. Don’t remember the NFL doing that until this season. I’m sure the coaches hate doing them.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Always liked Coach Pop's in game interviews.

Mark

Reaction score
The bills can start pulling some starters by halftime, get a mini bye week. Dolphins aren't coming back with a 3rd string QB.
Not to mention that the South Floridians aren't particularly accustomed to cold weather...even though it's a relatively-balmy 28F in Upstate NY today.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Garrett would have clapped throughout the interview.