Sunday wildcard games thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
:lmao: i am going to have to add a screen protector to min or just throw throw pillows instead. Prep for MNF LOL i typically Throw my hat or rip my jersey off and throw it LOL then put on different hat or jersey for reverse luck
they had no chance with this qb no matter what happened.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Makes you wonder how Michigan lost that game
So much went wrong for them. Gifted TCU two pick 6s for 14 points. 3 redzone trips netted them 3 points. And after all that, they still had a chance to win. It was one of games where every single thing went right for TCU and it snowballed for Michigan. Michigan's defense was terrible, though.

The Ohio St/Georgia game shows why winning your conference doesn't automatically mean you are superior and matching up with other teams. Ohio St didn't even win their division but they pretty much outplayed Georgia most of the game and this was without one of their best WRs and losing Harrison Jr in that game. They would have blown out TCU as well.

A lot of talented teams were left out because this terrible 4 team playoff in place.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
So much went wrong for them. Gifted TCU two pick 6s for 14 points. 3 redzone trips netted them 3 points. And after all that, they still had a chance to win. It was one of games where every single thing went right for TCU and it snowballed for Michigan. Michigan's defense was terrible, though.yet

The Ohio St/Georgia game shows why winning your conference doesn't automatically mean you are superior and matching up with other teams. Ohio St didn't even win their division but they pretty much outplayed Georgia most of the game and this was without one of their best WRs and losing Harrison Jr in that game. They would have blown out TCU as well.

A lot of talented teams were left out because this terrible 4 team playoff in place.
Georgia played poor still won

phildadon86

Reaction score
What’s funny is Josh Allen will get praise for beating up a team without their starting QB. From our fans. Lol

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
So much went wrong for them. Gifted TCU two pick 6s for 14 points. 3 redzone trips netted them 3 points. And after all that, they still had a chance to win. It was one of games where every single thing went right for TCU and it snowballed for Michigan. Michigan's defense was terrible, though.

Uga also knocked Harrison out

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
3078620.jpg
He always reminded me of the Baby Buzzard from Looney Tunes.....lol

Beaky.jpg

Motorola

Reaction score
Brees was a shell of his former self. Getting to mold a young Herbert is what he is looking for.

Not sure if Spanos wants to pay $20M a year. He's not the richest owner around
He's got the money; but Spanos wanted the city of San Diego to mostly foot the bill for a new stadium.
They refused.
Left a tremendously loyal fanbase to share a state-of-the-art venue with the Rams franchise.
If my take on what went down is wrong --- fill free for any CZer to provide the accurate sequence of events.