Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
I suppose there is a measure of luck in this. But KC certainly had no idea this would be the case when the season started. Heck who had the Browns going to the playoffs?
I agree no issue with the Chiefs having a bye week they deserved it as the # 1 seeds but they lucked out to have two bye weeks.

Oh well I guess I will have to cheer on Aaron Rodgers in the Superbowl. I can't stand the Chiefs. Their annoying fans popping up from nowhere. Let's see if Mahomes can beat Rodgers in the SB.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ben -don't care if you go away mad, just go away.

Pretty much, cuz I think the Steelers need to rebuild that offense. I'd draft a QB early if I'm Pittsburgh. In fact, I sort of wonder if the Steelers are a candidate for us to trade down with. They need a QB, and we might be able to squeeze a lot of picks out of them.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agree no issue with the Chiefs having a bye week they deserved it as the # 1 seeds but they lucked out to have two bye weeks.

Oh well I guess I will have to cheer on Aaron Rodgers in the Superbowl. I can't stand the Chiefs. Their annoying fans popping up from nowhere. Let's see if Mahomes is can beat Rodgers in the SB.

As far as the NFC, I'm pulling for the Rams and Bucs. I think Rodgers will have to worry about the dline of Tampa who crushed him earlier. Oh, and Aaron Donald might have something to say to Rodgers.

Swagger

Reaction score
We will see. I live in KC, and I will be cheering for the Chiefs that game. But the Browns aren't a **** team. You don't go into Pittsburgh and put 48 points on Pittsburgh's defence headed by TJ Watt if you're a **** team.
Steelers gave them a 28 point lead in the 1st quarter with brainless individual mistakes. Browns have been owned many times this season when they play a proper team and they will get smashed next week.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
AFC and NFC are two different stories on QBs.

AFC - Mahomes, Mayfield, Jackson, Allen. All young guys. Mayfield is the oldest.

NFC - Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Goff. Three of the four are closer to retirement.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
but they lucked out to have two bye weeks.

Still got to show up and score more than the Browns. It won't be quite a cake walk but they shouldn't break a sweat doing it either. Plus they need to survive it with their team largely intact so that they can face a tougher opponent in the next round.

Swagger

Reaction score
As far as the NFC, I'm pulling for the Rams and Bucs. I think Rodgers will have to worry about the dline of Tampa who crushed him earlier. Oh, and Aaron Donald might have something to say to Rodgers.
Rams won't be able to keep up with the scoring of the Packers.
I would like to see Packers v Bucs. I think It would be the second best game of the play offs after Bills vs Ravens.

Swagger

Reaction score
Still got to show up and score more than the Browns. It won't be quite a cake walk but they shouldn't break a sweat doing it either. Plus they need to survive it with their team largely intact so that they can face a tougher opponent in the next round.
Issue is Bills/Ravens will be all beat up getting there.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Rams won't be able to keep up with the scoring of the Packers.
I would like to see Packers v Bucs. I think It would be the second best game of the play offs after Bills vs Ravens.

Yes, that might happen. There is also a possibility of Aaron Donald pile driving that sissy Rodgers into the ground so hard that he pops out of the dirt in China.

Swagger

Reaction score
Yes, that might happen. There is also a possibility of Aaron Donald pile driving that sissy Rodgers into the ground so hard that he pops out of the dirt in China.
Haha
But Donald was barely able to breathe yesterday! His ribs looked busted up unfortunately