Sunday's minicamp photos

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
I'll give it a whirl:

Mroz see's his target and know he's wide open. He's about to start his windup and hit his WR right in stride for 6.

Bledsoe just stubbed his toe and is grimacing in pain. In a couple of seconds he will throw the ball straight up over his head and fall on the ground, grasping his left foot.

Romo is looking at the grass to determine the lay of the grain, in case he ever has to putt at VR.

Henson sees his target, the same as Mroz's, and is going to throw his ball at the same time to screw up the other guy's pass. He'll do it sidearm too.

There. Not hard.

LOL...excellent analysis!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
Well, I'm not wrong. You're probably the only person on the planet that believes you can look at ONE still picture and make a definitive determination of the results.
No, I'm not, and in fact have never claimed to be. I've repeatedly challenged you over 3 years to find one Coach anywhere who says they can't see stuff. Nothing.

Rack said:
And if you could give a crap, why have you replied like 4 times in this thread? :cool:
Because it's a free country and I'm just as entitled to say what I think as you are.

Go ahead though. You can have the last word.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'll go with Rack here and suggest trying to make a legitimate critique from one picture is laughable.

From this one, we know Bledsoe will never make it.

I am thinking we got another nice project in Mroz. I hope he makes the practice squad. I know four QB's are a lot to keep, but you just don't give them away. He supposedly has a good arm, good mechanics and is smart.

Reports from the Ranch indicate he is very accurate with the deep ball, and his ball placement on passes is excellent.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Anyone think Mroz will stay on the team, and either Henson or Romo are out?

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Anyone think Mroz will stay on the team, and either Henson or Romo are out?
I just get the feeling that Romo is in pretty solid at this point. If Mroz tears it up and really impresses it will be Henson that he would replace...but I don't think that will happen. Mroz will hit the Practice Squad most likely and they will try to keep him there for a year and let him compete for the #3 spot next year. If Henson is going to make his move to take Romo's #2 job he had better do it this year. But we will see come Training Camp.

There is one other factor that hasn't been getting a lot of mention; this is a contract year for Romo. He got a two year deal before last season and is going to be a FA after this season unless we give him an extension. If Henson shows up this year and Mroz looks good they could let Romo walk and bring up Mroz next year.

BlueWave

Reaction score
Vanderjach's head looks exactly like Parcells head in those two pictures.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Time to microanalyze their mechanics --

060444837a30c62f8.jpg

whos gonna tell henson to cut his hair. its texas not california

BlueWave

Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
whos gonna tell henson to cut his hair. its texas not california

What about Carpenter, the guy on your signature picture?

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Vanderjach's head looks exactly like Parcells head in those two pictures.
Yeah it does. My first impression was that someone had been playing with Photoshop again.

VirusX

Reaction score
060444837a30c62f8.jpg

By the look of it Henson and Mroz are doing the best. Romo is staring at the centers arse and bledsoe is already eyeing the reciever hes gonna throw to.

Hater

Reaction score
Rack said:
Well, I'm not wrong. You're probably the only person on the planet that believes you can look at ONE still picture and make a definitive determination of the results.

Now, you can say and be right sometimes, but it won't have anything to do with the pic itself. If I look at ANY still picture of an NFL QB throwing a pass I could say "I bet you dollars to doughnuts that pass was on the money" and I'd be right pretty often. Why? CUZ IT'S AN NFL FREAKIN' QB THROWING THE PASS. The pass usually will be on the money.

Look at a pic of me throwing a pass and my mechanics might look superb at the instant that pic was taken, but I bet you dollars to doughnuts the pass was off.

And if you could give a crap, why have you replied like 4 times in this thread? :cool:

After not having been used since 1948, Rack somehow manages to insert the phrase "dollars to donuts" 6 times in one thread

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
What about Carpenter, the guy on your signature picture?

believe me i want it to be. but then again maybe its due to me having a buzzer to my head for the past 3 years when i get my hair cuts

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hater said:
After not having been used since 1948, Rack somehow manages to insert the phrase "dollars to donuts" 6 times in one thread

There's a history to that phrase in regards to analyzing a QB from a pic. He didn't just use it by sheer happenstance.

Hoods

Reaction score
You guys need to see the full-sized picture to truly appreciate the fear TO has for Roy Williams.

http://img96.*************/img96/480/dn1100604201024x7685qo.jpg

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
nice post. but T.0. aint scared of nobody trust me on that. if anything T.O would rock williams back, if they were 2 go heads up. :rolleyes:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
T.O81 said:
nice post. but T.0. aint scared of nobody trust me on that. if anything T.O would rock williams back, if they were 2 go heads up. :rolleyes:

He is too scared. But he's scared of the guy behind him in that pic because he's hovering about a foot off of the ground.

Hoods

Reaction score
T.O81 said:

Tell that to his eyes.