Sunday's minicamp photos

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hater said:
After not having been used since 1948, Rack somehow manages to insert the phrase "dollars to donuts" 6 times in one thread

That's cuz "dollars to doughnuts" is the phrase Hos used when describing the picture I referred to earlier.

You probably would of figured that out if you were blessed with the ability to read.

There's a history to that phrase in regards to analyzing a QB from a pic. He didn't just use it by sheer happenstance.

After not being used since 1991 AsthmaField managed to revive the word "Happenstance" from the dead.

:lmao:

:cool:

And about the TO pic, he doesn't look scared to me. And even if he did he's not even looking at Roy so why would people say he's scared of Roy? Not to mention the fact that it's a freakin' mini camp practice and he knows he's not gonna get hit.

Mike Singletary's eyes use to look just like that before every snap he took when he played. Was he scared of something?

The only thing TO needs to be scared of is me if he reverts back to his loud mouth ways. ;)

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
He is too scared. But he's scared of the guy behind him in that pic because he's hovering about a foot off of the ground.

lmao... I noticed that too

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack said:
And about the TO pic, he doesn't look scared to me. And even if he did he's not even looking at Roy so why would people say he's scared of Roy? Not to mention the fact that it's a freakin' mini camp practice and he knows he's not gonna get hit.

It's called having a sense of humor.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Rack said:
After not being used since 1991 AsthmaField managed to revive the word "Happenstance" from the dead.

:lmao:

:cool:

:laugh1:

Maybe we could now use it more ofter, mayhap?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
He is too scared. But he's scared of the guy behind him in that pic because he's hovering about a foot off of the ground.

When did we sign David Blaine?

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
060444837a30c62f8.jpg

I'll give it a whirl:

Mroz see's his target and know he's wide open. He's about to start his windup and hit his WR right in stride for 6.

Bledsoe just stubbed his toe and is grimacing in pain. In a couple of seconds he will throw the ball straight up over his head and fall on the ground, grasping his left foot.

Romo is looking at the grass to determine the lay of the grain, in case he ever has to putt at VR.

Henson sees his target, the same as Mroz's, and is going to throw his ball at the same time to screw up the other guy's pass. He'll do it sidearm too.

There. Not hard.

2008 QB Depth Chart(Year after Bledsoe retires):
Drew Henson (Will win job over Romo)
Tony Romo (Will back up on the last year of a new contract signed this next offseason, then leave Jon Kitna style)
Jeff Mroz

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
It's called having a sense of humor.

lis-robot.jpg

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

When did we sign David Blaine?

I think David Blaine is still wondering if the water wrinkles are ever gonna leave his hands and feet.

styDAVIDBLAINE.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
That's cuz "dollars to doughnuts" is the phrase Hos used when describing the picture I referred to earlier.

You probably would of figured that out if you were blessed with the ability to read.
The phrase I use is "a dime to a doughnut" and I didn't use it in this thread which might be why Hater didn't read it here. You're talking about something from at least a year ago when he may not have even been a member or participating in that thread.

I first used it in a bet with Art about where the Commanders run D would rank. He said 12 to 15, I said 26. They were 25 by 1 yard. He still owes me my dime. The welcher.

:wink2:

MONT17

Reaction score
the QB pic I'll give it a try while the rest of u bicker if it can be done!

shows Mroz and Henson with good body lean! (they may have something more to prove than the other 2 guys)

Romo looking at the ground and his upright body position on his right foot through his abdominal up to his shoulders... makes it look like he is having trouble with his drop or more likely working on his footwork at a deliberate pace!

Henson is holding the ball pointed to the sideline! begs for a delivery anywhere but over the top!

Mroz looks like he is trying to cover too much ground with his drop step to make up for quickness!!!

Bledsoe looks like a 12 year VET on a team with 3 QBs who have played about 30 minutes between them!!!

Bledsoe got a late start because he was wondering what PARCELLS would look like if he had a "ANDY REID" bet with TOs tights!!!

anyone care to add?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
MONT17 said:
Bledsoe got a late start because he was wondering what PARCELLS would look like if he had a "ANDY REID" bet with TOs tights!!!

No wonder he looks amused:laugh1: Probably Henson read Bledsoe's mind and is also chuckling :D

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Rack said:
I think David Blaine is still wondering if the water wrinkles are ever gonna leave his hands and feet.

styDAVIDBLAINE.jpg

Was that fricking stupid or what?

I'd rather be beat with hot chains than stay in that bubble for a week.

Where'd he go to the bathroom? Did someone throw in a "Baby Ruth"?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Anyone think Mroz will stay on the team, and either Henson or Romo are out?

From the early reports I have read on Mroz, he is a shoe in for the practice squad. If someone doesn't try to sign him off it that is. He supposedly can make all the throws and has a very good deep thouch.

I really think Henson is the man on the bubble. Hard to be sure if Parcells is toying with his mind or if he really wasn't impressed by Henson's spring in Europe, but I would not be shocked if Henson did not make the cut.

I hope he does, I think he has the talent to compete for #2 this year, but there is doubt in my mind that he will ever make it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Neal McDonough does look like Vanderjagt... or Vandy looks like Neal... whichever way you want to look at it.

Nice find Cobra.

I wonder if Neal hates Peyton Manning?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
To just looks mean in that pic, besides as sick as roy is i bet TO aint scared of him especially in mini camp.