Suns take worst beating in their franchise history...

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;1984454 said:
ya, we will see tonight how the suns react to all the negative press they are getting, it could light a fire under their A** to get them going finally. Its still early for them and the mavs alike

Yeah but I realized we play you guys on Sunday I think? Hopefully we arent looking past Portland because if we are we lose plain and simple.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;1984534 said:
Yeah but I realized we play you guys on Sunday I think? Hopefully we arent looking past Portland because if we are we lose plain and simple.

yup, not sure where though, i think its in phoenix

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Rowdy;1983904 said:
Tonight is Portland and I feel that the Suns will take this one. To me this seems like a statement game for them.

I'll be at that game tonight. We are in portland for the week and got tickets a while back. Really hope they get it together tonight. :)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Not able to watch the game, but I saw that Amare hurt his knee tonight. :( Any idea how badly?

Route 66

Reaction score
From what I heard he tweaked his ankle and is fine. Ill say it before some Spurs fans-Im thinking it probably wasnt Bowen this time.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rowdy;1985394 said:
From what I heard he tweaked his ankle and is fine. Ill say it before some Spurs fans-Im thinking it probably wasnt Bowen this time.
Bowen was too busy tormenting Vince Carter tonight!

Good to see Amare isn't hurt... I see he's back in the game already.

Route 66

Reaction score
I was thinking the Suns were going to make a statement tonite after what I told them you all were saying about them here.:D

Lets just see if they can maintain this 20 point lead in the second half though. Weve been known to let teams back in the game time and time again.:(

Route 66

Reaction score
Suns take out the Blazers. As usual, they have a crappy 3rd quarter and let the game get close. I'll take the squeaked out win though.:)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rowdy;1985559 said:
Suns take out the Blazers. As usual, they have a crappy 3rd quarter and let the game get close. I'll take the squeaked out win though.:)

Tough win.

I was watching the final minutes on ESPN Game Cast and saw both the Kings and the Blazers crap away their chances to score big upsets.