FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
Going to be fun ladies and gents!

A perfect 72 degrees at kickoff.

What are your plans food/drink wise for the game, and who you going for?

Go Chiefs!
Got a rack of ribs and a tenderloin on the smoker now. Gonna be good!

Can’t stand San Fran but I’m insanely tired of hearing about Mahomes. Kinda want to see them lose lol

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I'd rather take a nap but the an NFL will rig this game for the swifties. Almost not worth watching this game honestly.

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
With all due respect, no true Cowboys fan wants to see the winers win #6 before us :facepalm:... Go Chiefs!!
Well, if that happens then you are going to have to accept it because alot of teams will be passing Cowboys in championships as long Jones is in charge and that is the sad truth!

Jipper

Reaction score
How is this a bad matchup? KC’s D against all the 9ers weapons? Mahomes. Etc. this is really good.
Think your misunderstanding what I am implying...it's bad bc SF gets their 6th or KC gets 3rd in 4 years....when it was Patriots vs eagles either Patriots got their 6th (at the time) or eagles got their first....both outcomes sucked...

Aven8

Reaction score
Think your misunderstanding what I am implying...it's bad bc SF gets their 6th or KC gets 3rd in 4 years....when it was Patriots vs eagles either Patriots got their 6th (at the time) or eagles got their first....both outcomes sucked...
I’m biased as I’m a huge fan of Mahomes. But I get if you’re not. Having said that KC looked like they were dead and it was going to be Buffalo or Balty and the beat both with defense. Amazing run.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Dallas Texans. ;)
A quarter-century ago, when the NFL announced the establishment of an AFC team in Houston to replace the Oilers.... I thought it was weird that original owner Bob McNair would choose the "Texans" nickname that was used by a half-dozen teams in a number of pro football leagues even after the it was first designated for the AFL franchise - first located in Dallas - before relocated to Kansas City.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Got a rack of ribs and a tenderloin on the smoker now. Gonna be good!

Can’t stand San Fran but I’m insanely tired of hearing about Mahomes. Kinda want to see them lose lol
Ribs and tenderloin? You got booze, I’m there.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Should be a good game.

They are just more talented. Better coached. Better ran organizations.

Nothing to be bitter about. Cowboys will have a good regular season and fizzle out in the playoffs. Don’t like it? Find a different team.