FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should be a good game.

They are just more talented. Better coached. Better ran organizations.

Nothing to be bitter about. Cowboys will have a good regular season and fizzle out in the playoffs. Don’t like it? Find a different team.
I don’t like it and don’t believe it But you do you.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So game hasn't even started yet, and I don't know how many times they've already showed Taylor Swift! Woo hoo! :laugh:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’ve seen more than half of them.

Go Chiefs!!!!
I think it’s cool TS has brought new fans to the game and that’s great for the sport. I personally think it’s cool that she’s out here supporting her dude (something we’d all want our s/o doing) even with all the unwarranted/obsession scrutiny.
Go Super Bowl commercials!
Go Usher, hoping all of you who try to dance don’t throw any hips out (we’re old now).

Screw the whiners their fans are insufferable.

That is all! Enjoy the game!

MikeT22

Reaction score
Ok 30 years of fail is hard to take.
But a Whiners 6th will wreck my brain.
Damn you Jerald
To me it’s not about getting passed. I didn’t care about NE passing us. Wouldn’t really care if KC did.

I just have always hated SF and Pittsburgh, and don’t like their fans either.

Was always indifferent towards KC. With them being the kings lately I would normally go for someone else, but not when they are playing teams like the 49ers or Eagles in the SB.

Maverick84

Reaction score

Go Chiefs!!!!
I think it’s cool TS has brought new fans to the game and that’s great for the sport. I personally think it’s cool that she’s out here supporting her dude (something we’d all want our s/o doing) even with all the unwarranted/obsession scrutiny.
Go Usher, hoping all of you who try to dance don’t throw any hips out (we’re old now).

can you imagine being some of the people in here who are going to root for the 49ers because they don't like how Taylor Swift or Travis Kelce vote?

real tough guys lol

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm torn....I hate KC's fans with a passion....they've ALWAYS been the definition of FRONTRUNNERS....however, I can never cheer for SF for obvious reasons.....HOWEVER, is anyone else thinking that a great game by Purdy might just seal Dorks fate with Booger and he might not extend??? If that is the case, I could hold my nose and pull for SF.....someone please help me out here and tell me whats best for a Cowboys fan.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy Johnson's cameo in the DraftKings commercial: iconic. :laugh:

Mannix

Reaction score
can you imagine being some of the people in here who are going to root for the 49ers because they don't like how Taylor Swift or Travis Kelce vote?

real tough guys lol
I know an NFL assistant coach who got fined 100K for taking an innocent stance when pressed for a comment....so whats the difference?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

real tough guys lol

I would expect our fan base to get it. Like we kinda lived this and it was ridiculous then as it is now. The amount of hate towards 2 people who seem to like each other and support each other is wild. Stars can have lives as well they can’t control the coverage.

MikeT22

Reaction score
I'm torn....I hate KC's fans with a passion....they've ALWAYS been the definition of FRONTRUNNERS....however, I can never cheer for SF for obvious reasons.....HOWEVER, is anyone else thinking that a great game by Purdy might just seal Dorks fate with Booger and he might not extend??? If that is the case, I could hold my nose and pull for SF.....someone please help me out here and tell me whats best for a Cowboys fan.
Nothing that happens affects Jerry. Giants and Eli winning two. Eagles winning and then getting back with a different coach and QB. Pretty sure SF winning with Purdy isn’t going to move the needle with Jerry. If anything he’s just double down with only looking for a QB on day 3 or later.

Go Chiefs

Reactions: CWR

Motorola

Reaction score

Go Chiefs!!!!

I really don't understand NFL fans that lost their minds over the Kelce-Swift relationship being called attention to during this past season.
If one didn't watch Chiefs games - it was non-existent.
If one watched a number of KC games (as I did) it was 6 - 15 second camera shots of the star in a stadium suite maybe two or three times a game broadcast on average.
A lot of fake outrage by NFL Fans.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I really don't understand NFL fans that lost their minds over the Kelce-Swift relationship being called attention to during this past season.
If one watched a number of KC games (as I did) it was 6 - 15 second camera shots of the star in a stadium suite maybe two or three times a game broadcast on average.
Do I find it annoying? Yes.

But that’s on me. I can choose to change the channel if I want. I don’t. So, I have no one to blame but myself.

The ones screaming about it are special snowflakes…

RoboQB

Reaction score
Are you unaware of the theory that this is an
arrangement? Because that's the reasoning behind it.

It was not "non-existent". She was replayed on every
halftime, post-game, pre-game, etc.