FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to seeing Taylor Swift 300,000 times tonight.....

ace_ventura_barf-250x200.gif

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Oh well, finally came to the conclusion if i had to root for a team here, i would pull for KC. not so much because of Mahomes since he from TT....but being a big UT alumni/fan...i kinda pulled for them back when they had Derrick Johnson ex-UT guy.

oh, and i actually despise SF. c'mon Dallas Texans..... :flagwave:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Playmaker would be so epic in that role. Jerry is like that grabbed someone out of the old folks home

Mannix

Reaction score
Explain, Mannix your comment of Chiefs fans "always being frontrunners" ?
A half-century between NFL titles ...1969, 2019.
I live in Metro Atlanta -- the FOREMOST SPORTS CITY IN THE USA THAT HAS BANDWAGON FANS = Steelers, Lakers, 49ers, Bulls, Yankees, Heat ...in this remarkable KC run over the last few seasons, I have not witnessed ANY uptick in people wearing Kansas City gear or jerseys.
I went to SEVERAL games at Arrowhead in the mid 70's and you could basically sit ANYWHERE in the stadium....I have cousins in KC who told me that it was the same way most of the 80's, 90, and 00's.....other than a few select years. My cousin who is a few years younger than me was a Cowboys fan until....you guessed it....around the time Mahomes showed up....surprise, surprise.

J_Allen

Reaction score
How much longer does Jerry expect us to wait until we field a respectable team who can compete for super bowls? We didn't even show up against Green Bay