Twitter: Super Bowl odds

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Packers OLine is a hot mess. There is no way they can protect Rodgers from our front 7. It’s baffling how so many people on this forum are in awe of the Packers. They’re good but certainly beatable.
I think the Cowboys defense offers the best Kryptonite vs. Rodgers considering their personnel, scheme and health right now. I think the Packers are getting their All Pro LT back, but I still like the Cowboys defense matches up well up vs. the Packers and Rodgers.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys defense offers the best Kryptonite vs. Rodgers considering their personnel, scheme and health right now. I think the Packers are getting their All Pro LT back, but I still like the Cowboys defense matches up well up vs. the Packers and Rodgers.

I agree. I was scared to play the Pack considering the history, and there's always fear with Rodgers who can eat teams up, but I think our defense could do some damage, especially if all their oline keeps going out.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Packers OLine is a hot mess. There is no way they can protect Rodgers from our front 7. It’s baffling how so many people on this forum are in awe of the Packers. They’re good but certainly beatable.
DVOA is really down on them. Their Point Differential doesn't scream 11-3 but there they are. If Baltimore lets Huntley run, if Cinci makes a kick, if AJ Green remembers he's playing in a football game, they're 8-6.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GB was just gifted a win, and have played a weak schedule. They also have their refs. So did they factor that in? :laugh:

I am actually surprised we are at #3, however NE should not be #2. Not saying we should be, but NE should not be.
I would put TB there, as you can't rule out Brady.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

My concern is as of today the game would be in Green Bay. Even as good as our D is playing right now, beating Rogers in Green Bay, in January would be a major challenge. Not saying it can't be done, just a bit surprised this site would favor us.

JBS

Reaction score
My concern is as of today the game would be in Green Bay. Even as good as our D is playing right now, beating Rogers in Green Bay, in January would be a major challenge. Not saying it can't be done, just a bit surprised this site would favor us.
It probably projects the cowboys to have better odds at the top seed. Gb is less likely to win out than Dallas, imo.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
GB was just gifted a win, and have played a weak schedule. They also have their refs. So did they factor that in? :laugh:

I am actually surprised we are at #3, however NE should not be #2. Not saying we should be, but NE should not be.
I would put TB there, as you can't rule out Brady.

they will always favor those who can actually make the Super Bowl and to them the only competition for the Patriots is the Chiefs who have the best odds while teams like the Cowboys and Packers and Bucs have to deal with each other or like the Rams. 4 legitimate teams.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
These aren't Vegas odds. Those go somewhat like this currently.

Packers/Chiefs
Bucs
Rams
Bills
Cowboys
Arizona
Patriots

Makes me think these odds are simply to piss off Packers fans for clicks, etc. Do we know what the source is? Some "metric" they made up, perhaps?
Bills? Just no. I know they’re talented but they have zero run game and they’ve been playing like crap. After the first 6 weeks or so I thought they were possibly the best team in the league. Now? Not close. Still talented but way too one dimensional.