Twitter: Super Bowl odds

Zman5

Reaction score
If anyone knows ARods weaknesses, it would be MM. I like our chances against GB this year. Especially the way our defense is playing.

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Different roster, different coaches. I guess there's something to be said for history, but this isnt the same group with JG, Romo, Witten ect. It's an entirely different make up. Before you say it, yes same owner but I don't believe that matters right now. Love him or hate him we are in position to do something special. Whether or not it happens time will tell.

Some of the trends were happening under Wade Phillips. Regardless who the head coach is the Cowboys always had trouble handling success except when Jimmy was here. Every time they’re going good and appear to be unstoppable they lay an egg. That’s been going on with their last three head coaches.

CWR

Reaction score
Some of the trends were happening under Wade Phillips. Regardless who the head coach is the Cowboys always had trouble handling success except when Jimmy was here. Every time they’re going good and appear to be unstoppable they lay an egg. That’s been going on with their last three head coaches.

Same Romo core of players though. That core is gone. We have new leaders on both sides of the ball. Never say never, but I don't believe it carries over.

CWR

Reaction score
If anyone knows ARods weaknesses, it would be MM. I like our chances against GB this year. Especially the way our defense is playing.

I'd love to conquer the Rams and the Packers. That would be sweet redemption.

pitt33

Reaction score
He’s played better than any of the rookie QB’s this season. He led the Pats to 7 straight wins until they lost last week. From what I’ve seen of him he’s look pretty darn good. I would be surprised if they reached the Super Bowl too but you can’t totally rule it out. For a rookie Mac Jones has played very well. New England only won 7 games with Cam Newton last season. Right now Jones is a game manager but his numbers will improve with experience.
He has had a nice rookie campaign. Let’s see what happens a year or two down the road when teams get a book on him. And having that defense helps take the pressure off of him.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have a $100 ticket at 20-1 odds from Harrah's at Lake Tahoe I picked up during the celebrity golf tournament (July 4th weekend) this year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Same Romo core of players though. That core is gone. We have new leaders on both sides of the ball. Never say never, but I don't believe it carries over.

Some of the trends have carried over not saying they will continue.

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He has had a nice rookie campaign. Let’s see what happens a year or two down the road when teams get a book on him. And having that defense helps take the pressure off of him.

He played pretty well against us when we were playing our best football of the season. He should only get better. Not saying I’m completely sold on him but he has looked pretty solid. Some were very high on him in the draft.

GORICO

Reaction score

hawk---- those predicting seem to think Dak can pull out of this slump too??....we got too many playmakers to stay in slump...we got good coaches too.....only one mistake i saw in that prediction...here is correction..

Cowboys win it all.....this is our year...all chips going in middle

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The Packers OLine is a hot mess. There is no way they can protect Rodgers from our front 7. It’s baffling how so many people on this forum are in awe of the Packers. They’re good but certainly beatable.
I want revenge for the Ice Bowl

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Cowboys are more likely to go out in the first round of their playoffs than even make the SB if this offense continues to look anywhere near to what weve see over the last month

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well it should be about who gets to the SB, not who wins it. If you get to a SB your are a conference champion.
Also I wonder what effect the C tests will have on playoffs, if players who are not injured cant play ?
What if parsons fails a test before the div round game? Or pollard, Dak ,cooper etc.
Those tests can heavily influence outcomes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wasn’t criticizing the post. I was criticizing Vegas. I just don’t remotely see the Bills going to the Super Bowl at this point. Then again, the only AFC team I see capable of winning the Super Bowl is Kansas City.
I don't see it.