Superbowl Gameday Menu

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Firing up the grill for some low key Superbowl game day menu; Ribeye Steak and Chicken grilled then sliced. Queso, Chili, Black beans, onions, tomatoes, corn and chips. Make you own nachos, buffet style, for a small nonsocial distancing party. Plenty of hot sauces from mild to hotter than center of the Sun. We have a small fire pit outside and are strumming guitars and have started drinking already. Might not be able to stand by game time with “Old no 7”.

Enjoy brothers, Go Dallas!!!

Salud!

With expect temperature high for today at 0 which would tie for the coldest Feb. 7th high for this area since they started to record temperatures, grilling is absolutely out of the question here.

aria

Reaction score
s

Well maybe its time for a changing of the guard, Ranching clearly is fine with getting pushed out.
All of his followers that have supported the thread and defended the thread,, ranching lets it go, so be it.
:lmao2:Might be time to put that old sage out to pasture if that’s what he wants.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some of the best! Especially in Kansas City where I live lol[/QUO
:lmao2:Might be time to put that old sage out to pasture if that’s what he wants.
Laugh and love,,, I always love and support, but if you give up your house, trolls are going to be dropping in... its not my thread, I just was a supporter of ranching original thread, now its being taken over,, thats all.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
s

Well maybe its time for a changing of the guard, Ranching clearly is fine with getting pushed out.
All of his followers that have supported the thread and defended the thread,, ranching lets it go, so be it.
Imitation is the best form of flattery. As long as it's not that Jr. college bloke with the fake british accent!! Lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Imitation is the best form of flattery. As long as it's not that Jr. college bloke with the fake british accent!! Lol
I hear ya,, and I I know the followers have no concept of real cooking that is still respected,, but maybe there is an ounce of respect that is earned still.
That bloke knows who he is, he is cool to, and respectful to the origin.. lol
Respect the thread,, all of us still do,, dont ever abandon us.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Homemade queso, salsa, Swamp Fire Chicken Wings, sweet potato fries with sour cream and La. Hot Sauce and jalapeno margs and champagne, just because that makes sense to me. I ain't celebratin' nuthin cept being alive and not being held captive somewhere.

I don't care who wins, don't like anyone on the teams and both team's colors are gauche and offend my sense of style.
Hahahahao_O
(Pssst , hey Coach? Have you heard any updated versions about the
U S military coup set to launch during the half-time festivities?,,, Me neither 'cept only that first one)

blueblood70

Reaction score
smoking some full size chicken wings and will wash them down with Ziegenbach..i worked hard all day around the yard , went chopping, i deserve a nice guiltfree evening :)

wont watch every minute of the SB but for sure will check in on it every 10 mins or so and hope to catch some new creative commercials..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hear ya,, and I I know the followers have no concept of real cooking that is still respected,, but maybe there is an ounce of respect that is earned still.
That bloke knows who he is, he is cool to, and respectful to the origin.. lol
Respect the thread,, all of us still do,, dont ever abandon us.
I won't, brother!! I look forward to this thread and being allowed, by our mods to share it on the Fanzone. No negatives, just a bunch of fans sharing and having a little bit of fun, until we go to another Dak thread and start ripping each other a new one! Salud Cowboy fans!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Firing up the grill for some low key Superbowl game day menu; Ribeye Steak and Chicken grilled then sliced. Queso, Chili, Black beans, onions, tomatoes, corn and chips. Make you own nachos, buffet style, for a small nonsocial distancing party. Plenty of hot sauces from mild to hotter than center of the Sun. We have a small fire pit outside and are strumming guitars and have started drinking already. Might not be able to stand by game time with “Old no 7”.

Salud!
BTW....we ordered pizza for lunch and grilling some Ribeyes and asparagus for a pregame meal. Drinking iced water and dipping some skoal during the game. Starting my sixth week of no alcohol. @Blackthorn is lucky I'm not drinking!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Salud!

Fried liver and peanut butter sandwich, cottage cheese with a sprinkle of olive oil and a big scoop of tomato sauce on the side.