Superbowl Gameday Menu

Beaker42

Reaction score
Firing up the grill for some low key Superbowl game day menu; Ribeye Steak and Chicken grilled then sliced. Queso, Chili, Black beans, onions, tomatoes, corn and chips. Make you own nachos, buffet style, for a small nonsocial distancing party. Plenty of hot sauces from mild to hotter than center of the Sun. We have a small fire pit outside and are strumming guitars and have started drinking already. Might not be able to stand by game time with “Old no 7”.

Enjoy brothers, Go Dallas!!!

Salud!
Nothing. Not even watching game. Like Travis Kelce said on TV today - only SB he’s watched outside of playing int it was his brother’s for Philthy. Unless Cowboys are in it - IDGAF.

Techsass

Reaction score
Nothing. Not even watching game. Like Travis Kelce said on TV today - only SB he’s watched outside of playing int it was his brother’s for Philthy. Unless Cowboys are in it - IDGAF.
So you're starting a hunger strike each year until the Boys get back to the big dance??? Dang I hope McCarthy gets the ship on course real quick like for ya. jk:eek:

Beaker42

Reaction score
So you're starting a hunger strike each year until the Boys get back to the big dance??? Dang I hope McCarthy gets the ship on course real quick like for ya. jk:eek:
No hunger strike. Just don’t watch any playoffs in any sport if my team’s not in it. I simply hate all other teams outside of mine so why would I subject myself to that?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Firing up the grill for some low key Superbowl game day menu; Ribeye Steak and Chicken grilled then sliced. Queso, Chili, Black beans, onions, tomatoes, corn and chips. Make you own nachos, buffet style, for a small nonsocial distancing party. Plenty of hot sauces from mild to hotter than center of the Sun. We have a small fire pit outside and are strumming guitars and have started drinking already. Might not be able to stand by game time with “Old no 7”.

Enjoy brothers, Go Dallas!!!

Salud!
Boudin, Jerk Chicken Wings, Pistolette stuffed chili cheese dogs, BBQ Chicken Pizza, sauteed kale, salad, fries, Queso and chips, Ice Tea, and Red Kool Aid...Yes we are from New Orleans, LA.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
BTW....we ordered pizza for lunch and grilling some Ribeyes and asparagus for a pregame meal. Drinking iced water and dipping some skoal during the game. Starting my sixth week of no alcohol. @Blackthorn is lucky I'm not drinking!!!
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_W02dED4iQ732VUR42XOfunfabY1rdyfzTQ&usqp=CAU This is me Ranch. My colleagues would have a fit if they knew. I've learned how to put a small pinch in the back and its not noticed. don't tell! :):)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_W02dED4iQ732VUR42XOfunfabY1rdyfzTQ&usqp=CAU This is me Ranch. My colleagues would have a fit if they knew. I've learned how to put a small pinch in the back and its not noticed. don't tell! :):)
I'll need to try that. Hadn't dipped for about a year year. I used to dip a can of copenhagen a day during HS and college. Quit for a few years, now I'll buy some skoal, get it out of my system for a couple of weeks and then will go months without it.